Page 1 of 2
There is this girl who really wants to **** me and i want her too. Problem is, she wants me to shave my man downstairs or she wont do it. And i am against putting sharp objects near my construction worker and two bowling balls. And I like my bushyness. and i heard that if you trim them, it will be itchy beyond beleif....what should i do?
You've never trimmed that? That's pretty goddamn gross. I'm with the lady on this one.

+++ And I don't even mean complete baldness, it sounds like you just let it grow.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Seconded.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Do it you ****!!
Getting laid>>>>>> pubic hair.

Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Sounds like she's leading you on, so she can say "LULZ HE SHAVES HIS PUBEZ LOL!!1!!"

Just about to say that. Someone post Admiral Ackbar!
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Don't do it...I tried, it was evwywhea...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
HAHAHA oh god i wasnt expecting this thread to be about this. Kk, do it, but make sure you use aftershave so you dont complain to your friends for like a week.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
well you dont necessarily need to shave, you could always just wax, or even trim it down

i also suggest that if you do this, she has to wax her cootch as well, make that part of the deal

also if you're a really hairy guy and go through with this, you should consider shaving your whole body, because nothing looks weirder than lots of hair, not hair, lots of hair, it'll look like a brushfire broke out on your nutsack
It only gets itchy if you shave yourself bald down there, which results in stubble rash when hair starts to grow back. Trimming it so as to be less bushy shouldn't be a problem.
Love is not a victory march.
Just do it ! i did it !
And the itchyness, that's just a... lie ?
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes
Quote by Pan-Tallica
You've never trimmed that? That's pretty goddamn gross. I'm with the lady on this one.

+++ And I don't even mean complete baldness, it sounds like you just let it grow.

I agree. If I were a lady, I wouldn't let you insert your penis into my vagina until you shaved.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I shaved my pubes one time when I was crunk on a dare. Not too pleasent. I woke up the next morning with no hair down there and was like "l1k3 z0mg wtf n00b!!". It was painful. Itchy.

But you should def do it.
one in four people are retarded, good to know that you only need to find 3 other people to satisfy this statistic.

seriously, get used to girls telling you what to do for sex
Quote by Doolittle
Do it for Hedwig!
If you have never shaved it, I understand why this thread is called HUGE problem.

Nice- never seen the comic strip one before.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Totally shaved looks weird to be honest =/

She probably has some trick up her sleeve.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by shakysam
It only gets itchy if you shave yourself bald down there, which results in stubble rash when hair starts to grow back. Trimming it so as to be less bushy shouldn't be a problem.

Stubble rash f*cking hurts. You know when you shave and you mess up completely that it all has to go?

Yup, my balls currently look like they've been through chemotherapy.

TS, she shaves down there possibly for hygeine regions, but also so you don't get any hairs stuck in your teeth when you service her. You can at least return the favour. You don't even need to do much, just your balls and around the base of the dick, and leave yourself a genifro.

This might be one of the most ridiculous threads I've seen in a while. The phrasing is perfect. "Man downstairs"..."Construction worker and two bowling balls". Ha.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Use hair removal cream, it's painless, lasts for ages and even. I used it to make smiley faces on my legs like 3 months ago and they're still there.
Still, I'm not totally bald down there, I just trim it into a Pacman for teh laydees
ohai little sig.
Quote by fishmunky

also if you're a really hairy guy and go through with this, you should consider shaving your whole body, because nothing looks weirder than lots of hair, not hair, lots of hair, it'll look like a brushfire broke out on your nutsack

haha

+1, just trim it man

Thread wins
It's not gross at all that he's never trimmed it. As long as he showers regularly, it should be just as clean as if it were shaved. Damn, so many clean-freaks on UG...
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by Reject_666_6
It's not gross at all that he's never trimmed it. As long as he showers regularly, it should be just as clean as if it were shaved. Damn, so many clean-freaks on UG...

yup, besides you'd only need a trim if it was a actual bush

I think
Page 1 of 2