Page 1 of 3
hey guys. so yesterday i went to see this mate of mine perform and i stayed the night without calling home. today i got home and my parents were so pissed about me not calling, my dad smashed my guitar in two bits against my bed.

sux eh?
What kind of guitar?

Sorry for your loss. Today will be a day of mourning.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
shoot your father
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by Boone666
Smash him into two bits against your bed.

that's what i would do. maybe more bits.
Too cool for a signature.
Your dad sounds like my dad... he hasn't broken a guitar yet, but i lost an XBOX, Gamecube, and many other things... i hate that crap
Setup
Shecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S2170 Prestige
Crate GT120
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Dunlop Cry Baby Original

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK

And i was all like, no dude show me your DICK
i witnessed my mates drunk dad punch his playstation in to peices because we played on it to long.my mate was crying .

i felt very awkward and have not returned since
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Quote by metal4all
What kind of guitar?

Sorry for your loss. Today will be a day of mourning.

epiphone lp... but still sux, was about 350$
That's horrible. If my parents broke my guitar i would cry. My guitar is the one object i'm attached to.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by chrisatgrace
that's what i would do. maybe more bits.

+As many more bits as you smash him into
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Traynor YCV 50 Custom Blue

Quote by Dee'snutz
YES! you, Dazed/confused, are a genius. my thanks to you, good friend
Quote by metal4all
That's horrible. If my parents broke my guitar i would cry. My guitar is the one object i'm attached to.

i'm not sure i would cry, but then again, i dunno. i just couldn't imagine that.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
My family better not ever smash anything of mine against something because I don't call them for one night....I'll have to kill someone. How the hell did they know where you were? Maybe you got hit by a car and you're dying in the hospital, or maybe someone stabbed you in a back alley....

wouldn't your dad feel good about himself if he knew he smashed your guitar because you didn't call while you were dying, or being kidnapped or something. What an ass.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Use the magical R word, and call children's services. Get him arrested.
Last edited by AngelOfHatred at Dec 9, 2007,
Child Services FTW!

But seriously, just tell him to f*ck off
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Dude... thats ****ed up. If my parents even tried to touch any of my gear I'd flip out and destroy their things. Then again I'm 20 and free to do whatever I like. You better talk to your dad about that **** and get things straight.

ESTABLISH DOMINANCE!!!
thats crazy, the only thing my parents have broken were like 300 Pokemon cards[long time ago] and my N64
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
lol... my father ever says, that he would throw my computer out of the window if i don't stop playing with it, he says that he will crash ma guitar if i don't stop playing loud... he never did that but parents are very silly sometimes xD
Like everyone said, that's a nice way of parenting. Way to teach your kid to flip out and destroy stuff when something bad happens, seriously.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
get really stoned in front of them, invite dozens of people over, trash the house and run the car through the neighbors wall.

now.
what the f! kill him! or go learn karate. like me =) man id wreck his car or something like that!
blow his car up.....
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Dude, what the hell? beat him with the broken pieces of the guitar!
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
call chuck norris to own him xD
and then mr.t to own chuck norris before chuck norris owns you,
i would tell him to **** of, but i just watched. cuz my dad is this big 1,95 guy that goes berserk when he's angry and if i told him to **** off he'd kick my ass into hospital
well, i forgot what site it was, but it tells you the excact process or making Thermite. for those of you who don't know what it is, it is a powder that cannot be ignited by a blowtorch or things of the sort because they don't burn hot enough. so once you get it ignited, (you have to use Magnesium) the Thermith burns at over 3000 degrees or something like that, and if you put it on the hood of a car, it will melt completely through the engine block. THAT, my friend, is what you should do to your father.

oh yeah, post pics.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Help I'm drowning in urine!

GO INTO THE WATER

Founder of Church of The Pit, also known as "Youjiz'em"

go to my profile and join the group.
If my dad did that, I'd smash a load of his stuff....

But he'd never do that to me <3
That is some f***ed up sh*t man =/

well there is always courage?
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
well, i forgot what site it was, but it tells you the excact process or making Thermite. for those of you who don't know what it is, it is a powder that cannot be ignited by a blowtorch or things of the sort because they don't burn hot enough. so once you get it ignited, (you have to use Magnesium) the Thermith burns at over 3000 degrees or something like that, and if you put it on the hood of a car, it will melt completely through the engine block. THAT, my friend, is what you should do to your father.

oh yeah, post pics.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Help I'm drowning in urine!

GO INTO THE WATER

Founder of Church of The Pit, also known as "Youjiz'em"

go to my profile and join the group.
Page 1 of 3