Okay so i play Contemporary Christian music for my church (so like alternative rockish kinda music) and alot of blues and some jazz. I always wanna go for that John Mayer kind of sound or Hillsong. Yeah so help me out, pretty much in finding more pedals or a new guitar amp. thanks!
MY GEAR:
Fender Stratocaster US (50th)
Roland Jazz Chorus (I don't like, i want a VOX classic or a Fender Blues Jr. but this is the least of my worries)
Line 6 DL4 (Delay)
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
Earnie Ball Volume Pedal
Steve Vai's Bad Horsie (Wah Pedal)
Boss DS-1 (i swear im gonna throw that piece of krap out of the window)

Im thinking of getting a Digitech Holy Stain or a noise compressor like the NS-2 or like the Soul Preacher or a Boss Loop Station i dont know!!
Quote by justinkoh92
Okay so i play Contemporary Christian music for my church (so like alternative rockish kinda music) and alot of blues and some jazz. I always wanna go for that John Mayer kind of sound or Hillsong. Yeah so help me out, pretty much in finding more pedals or a new guitar amp. thanks!
MY GEAR:
Roland Jazz Chorus (I don't like, i want a VOX classic or a Fender Blues Jr. but this is the least of my worries)
Line 6 DL4 (Delay)
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
Earnie Ball Volume Pedal

Im thinking of getting a Digitech Holy Stain or a noise compressor like the NS-2 or like the Soul Preacher or a Boss Loop Station i dont know!!

How about you now get a mind of your own you indoctrinated twat.
Quote by Sepulturick
How about you now get a mind of your own you indoctrinated twat.

Jeez, dude, he just asked for some advice.

I like reverb a lot, and if the jazz chorus doesn't have it, I suggest the Holy Grail and maybe you can get a compressor too with how cheap it is.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Wow, way to help him out Sepulturick.
Boss loop stations are great. Hours of endless fun!
I've heard the Holy Stain isn't that good though.
Quote by justinkoh92
MY GEAR:
Line 6 DL4 (Delay)
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
Earnie Ball Volume Pedal

Electro Harmonix?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by Fatso Forgottso

Holy stain how relavent
Quote by Fatso Forgottso

Holy stain how relevant
Way to post the same thing twice.

TS, you have great gear, but if you don't like the Jazz Chorus (!?!) then a Vox AC30 of some sort would be a beaut.
^ The Jazz Chorus isn't really good for anything other than cleans. The cleans on it are amazing, yes, but it's no good if you want that slightly broken up tone that a lot of blues guitarists like.

(Also, +1 on the AC30)
Good point.

Still, an AC30 would be nice, too. He could always A/B them, though I don't really see why anybody would want to. The AC30 has a good clean channel anyways.