I thought it would be a good idea to see how people like their tabs organized. I'm talking about things like whether or not you likes the tabs to be put over the lyrics to the song. Some other features I could think of are:

When a pattern is repeated, do you prefer to have it repeated on the page or have a "x2" or written next to it?

When a chorus is repeated (different than above because you'll have verses in between the choruses, whereas above it's a pattern repeated two consecutive times) do you want the tabs to be written out again, or just left for the player to go back and look for the chorus?

How wide should the page be?

Do you like the exact strumming pattern of a chords to be shown, or would you rather see what works for you?

Should the verses be labeled with it's location in the song i.e. (2:00 - 2:30)?

That's all I could think of, so feel free to mention anything else.

So, how do you like your eggs? Ooops, I mean tabs. Or does it not matter to you?
The Setup:
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Crate GFX-30
Vox AD50VT
dont put down all riffs and stuff then say say they afre in order at the bottom, that is gay
lyrics is all good to and parts of solo should have the time on it (3:00-4:00)
i like the lyrics to be above/below the individual parts
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
lyrics would be nice, but tbh, GP5 pwns ordinary tabs, so if you don't have it, get it.
i'm sure there's a free copy or something like floating around
I'mma FIIIIIRIN MAH LAZ0R

(Shoop da Woop)
For my bass tabs I organize them in proper bars and put the root note on top. I don't ever put a x2 or anything next to a line, I always repeat them. Guitar tabs are a different story. To save time I'll put x2 or whatever next to a riff if it has to be repeated. I dont really put the tab in bars unless I'm sure that I know I counted the notes out right, which is harder for me w/ guitar tabs because there's so many damn 16th notes and whatnot in the solos. I always put the artist/song/album crap at the top of the page, and my username and email in case anybody has any questions about it. Yeah...