amazing dude. AMAZING. i love it. that band logo on your profile is badass, too.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by TrasherFromHell
That sounds really good! Nice job, what did you use to record it and where did you make the drum parts?

This is what I used :
ESP Horizon Nt-1 (pickups : EMG81/89 dual mode) & Pod XT-LIVE
And the drums were programmed on DFH ( Drum Kit From Hell )

Thanks guys for the sweet comments, you can also check my myspace : http://myspace.com/HeroicalButchery
Quote by Dea7h
This is what I used :
ESP Horizon Nt-1 (pickups : EMG81/89 dual mode) & Pod XT-LIVE
And the drums were programmed on DFH ( Drum Kit From Hell )

Thanks guys for the sweet comments, you can also check my myspace : http://myspace.com/HeroicalButchery

added you. i like your stuff alot, dude.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
dude you serious own, if only i could write decent stuff, ive given up on writing technical death atm, ill just write death metal thats kinda technical
while the riffs in itself are good. they need more variation. the intro was kinda repetitive and the drums need more spice. fills, tricky cymbal flings or ride work..

to end on a more positive note, the clean part was pretty cool i think a small dash of reverb or delay would color it up nicely. maybe some droney diminished chord work under it would be nice again tho.. it needs a bit of variation.

All in all, loads of potential, can't wait to see a finished product with vocals and stuff.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
while the riffs in itself are good. they need more variation. the intro was kinda repetitive and the drums need more spice. fills, tricky cymbal flings or ride work..

to end on a more positive note, the clean part was pretty cool i think a small dash of reverb or delay would color it up nicely. maybe some droney diminished chord work under it would be nice again tho.. it needs a bit of variation.

All in all, loads of potential, can't wait to see a finished product with vocals and stuff.

Yeah actually it's a rough demo, and I'm so bad at programming drums but I found a drummer so things should sound much better