Page 1 of 8
I bet theres alot of threads on them.

Too bad the searchbar doesnt work.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
AMAZING BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love them so much...first screaming band's cd i ever bought.
a few of my friends saw them with as i lay dying...and damn i was pissed that i missed it
i heard they put on a killer show...
Indictment, Passion, And Death In my arms.

/Thread
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
Quote by metalhead987
a few of my friends saw them with as i lay dying...and damn i was pissed that i missed it

Quote by metalhead987

lawl
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
Quote by Seth Shadows
I bet theres alot of threads on them.

Too bad the searchbar doesnt work.

Yep, I started a thread before this one because the search bar doesn't work and I didn't find any, and I bet this thread here has been started for the same reason . Great band, I love every song of them I ever heard.
****ing search bar, not work.....BUT FINALLY I FIND AN ATR THREAD!!!! right ****ing on!!! There's a new US tour starting up in Feb (for those of you who didn't know) with Chimaira, Five Finger Death Punch....and I forget what other band, dammit, can't be that important..LOL...
All that remains is definitely one of my fav bands.

ill be checking in on this thread XD
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Best band in the world, I'm listening to The Air That I Breath right now, and that tour is gonna be crazy, I can't wait.

AHHHH WTF! Their not coming to St. Louis...
THey are one of the best bands ever but im still having a little trouble learning there solos
Current Gear

Canvas CMF10
Gregg Bennet Avion AV 3
Crate GT15
Boss Mega Distortion
Boss Metal Distortion
Hellraiser Wah
I love this band (though my friends dont) just overall good band besides they play in D Standard = (
Gear
Ibanez RG421EXFM
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Epiphone Futura Prophecy Custom
Martin 1970's D-28
Quote by Bletic
I love this band (though my friends dont) just overall good band besides they play in D Standard = (

what does them playing in D Standard have to do with anything?

this is probably my favorite band in the mainstream, i like their old better then the new, but all of its great imo.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
D standard meaning im too lazy to tune my guitar to it, and tht doesnt mean anything bad about them, i just dont get to play their music is all
Gear
Ibanez RG421EXFM
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Epiphone Futura Prophecy Custom
Martin 1970's D-28
Quote by Bletic
D standard meaning im too lazy to tune my guitar to it, and tht doesnt mean anything bad about them, i just dont get to play their music is all

Yeah, I'm too lazy too. I transposed all the ATR songs I learned in Drop D. Because I hate crazy tunings. I did the same with those Drop D half step down Protest the Hero songs. And Mastodon songs too... I hate these tunings.
Well they aren't hardcore, which I guess puts you back to 0
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Damnit.
Whatever the hell they are, they were the first uhh.. metal-like band that I liked.
That any better?
Quote by CaptainArsenic
Damnit.
Whatever the hell they are, they were the first uhh.. metal-like band that I liked.
That any better?

they are metalcore bud.

read the stickied threads.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
yes, most people here do.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by Bletic

Are you seriously too lazy to tune to D standard? wooooow. are you really fat by any chance?

Great band btw! incredible guitars. Oli is a god!
Quote by Space frog
Yeah, but anyone know what Mathcore is?

Mathcore is hella tite. its bands like converge and the dillinger escape plan with really technical licks.
Yeah, now I really know what it is... too many genres these days. Kind of knew it was something like that, since Protest the Hero is said to be Mathcore, and they have technical riffs.

Anyone got tips for the Tapping Harmonics done in It Dwells in Me?
Quote by Space frog
Yeah, but anyone know what Mathcore is?

Dillinger Escape Plan.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
does anybody know what picks the band uses? a friend gave me one from ozzfest and i love it. it's 1mm with "all that remains" on one side and a deer on the other.
I was really into them around the time when The Fall of Ideals came out, probably my favorite record from 2006. I haven't listened to them in forever though.
My band covered six not long ago. That was a toughie haha. Great band though. Amazingly tight live.

SAXEDIT:
haha just remembered something y'all might find amusing. When they filmed their DVD at the recher, the Devil Wears Prada opened for them. I enjoyed it, but it was definitely an interesting mix.
I saw them, they opened right before As I Lay Dying, the crowd was just as pumped for them as they were for AILD.

I had never listened to them before, but I was seriously impressed and blown away. Even live, i could tell his singing was great.

I wish I had known the words to sing along, it would've been so fun . The entire HoB was screaming with him except me.
Who dat?
I just started listening to All That Remains. I bought The Fall Of Ideals and I love it. I will defiantly start buying the other albums as well.
i love all that remains!
fall of ideals is one of my fav metal (or "metalcore" or whatever it is, i just call it metal) albums just now

does anybody know what gear Oli uses apart from an ibanez with EMGs and a peavey 6505+?
Top lel.
Watchin the live DVD. Im in it a lot more than I thought
This band is seriously amazing live. Seen them twice, DYING to see them again.

SAXEDIT:
FUCK the intro to Tattered On My Sleeve pumps me the fuck up.
I just got a myspace bulletin from them a few days ago...

----------------------------
ALL THAT REMAINS’ NEW ALBUM “OVERCOME” DUE
OUT LATE SUMMER

(New York, NY) – Road warriors All That Remains have been holed up in a studio for the past month recording their fourth release. The new album, entitled OVERCOME, is set for a late summer release and is being produced by Jason Suecof (Trivium, Chimaira, Black Dahlia Murder). ATR frontman Phil Labonte commented, “I’m really excited about this disc. It’s a pretty different sound than our last one. It’s shaping up to have a more biting tone. It’s got tons of double bass, like twenty guitar solos and more hooks. It’s a much darker record than THE FALL OF IDEALS and it’s gonna reshape what people think when they think of All That Remains.” Immediately following the completion of the album, All That Remains will join the Warped tour in progress for a three-week North American run. This will be the band’s first Warped tour. (Please see below for dates.)
--------------------------

ALL THAT REMAINS on Warped tour:

JULY
23 Mansfield, MA Tweeter Center
24 Darien Center, NY Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
25 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center
26 Uniondale, NY Nassau Coliseum
27 Scranton, PA Toyota Pavilion
28 Englishtown, NJ Raceway Park
29 Pittsburgh, PA Post-Gazette Pavilion at Star Lake
30 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center
31 Noblesville, IN Verizon Wireless Music Center

AUGUST
1 Milwaukee, MI Marcus Ampitheatre
2 Tinley Park, IL First Midwest Bank Ampitheatre
3 Shakopee, MN Canterbury Park
5 Saskatoon, SK Credit Union Center
6 Calgary, AB Race City Speedway
8 Napa, ID Idaho Center Ampitheater
9 George, WA Gorge Ampitheater
10 St. Helens, OR Columbia Meadows
13 Fresno, CA Save Mart Center
14 Chula Vista Coors Ampitheater
15 Mountain View, CA Shoreline Ampitheatre
16 Marysville, CA Sleep Train Ampitheatre
17 Carson, CA The Home Depot Center
-------------------------------

I'm anxious to hear what the new album sounds like. I wish I could find some sound clips!!