the name of my solo band is geb sucks. the name is very fitting don't worry.

anyway, i've only been playing since september so go easy on me .

i'm playing an ibanez rg2ex1, peavey 8" transtube 258 efx and a boss metalzone pedal. i'll admin it sounds like total garbage over the recording but it does sound a little better in real life. it is a practice amp though.

it's in my profile.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
oh yeah dude, i definitely listened to your cover. it sounded great, the solos sounded pretty good too.

trivium ftw.

Quote by DkassBTU

hahahahaha
lol. it may just be the quality of the recording. all i do to record is put a crappy mic up to my practice amp (which doesn't sound great to begin with) and play way.

what do you guys do to record because my stuff sounds bad?

Quote by DkassBTU

hahahahaha
your 18 years old. Buy a new amp. Im sure you can go out and get a nice vox valvetronix ad15VT for $180. A new amp will make you sound 100% better.
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
yeah, i've been looking at my buddies line6 spider III 12".

i'm just kind of short on money because i'm taking a trip to germany here soon.

Quote by DkassBTU

hahahahaha
o rearry? i liked the one i played on.

what would you prefer?

Quote by DkassBTU

hahahahaha
dont even try and say the line 6 spider's are terrible. If you are comparing it to a tube amp, your way off. You are paying for the "tube" and thats it. it would take you hours to get the tone you want. sure once you get there it might sound a little better, but the price sure doesnt thrill me. its not the amp, its the guitar player that makes the true sound.
depending on how much money you spend. spider > all. if were talking about sound.. if you really want to pay the extra $$ for a not-so-much better sound.. one which you can barely tell the difference, then thats your decision. the most expensive amps are not always the best. my buddy has a valveking tube amp, and sure it sounds great.. but it costed 500 compared to my spiders 250.. my point is the sound is not a $250 dollar difference.
i guess my cover was soo good that it instilled riots etc.

Quote by DkassBTU

hahahahaha