Page 1 of 4
Ok, we all get bored at school during class sometimes. So what are some of the things you do to make time go by faster? Me and my friend like to get a #2 pencil really sharp, and toss it into the ceiling (the ceilings at my school are like some cheap soft material), and get it to stick into the ceiling.
I color in letters
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Penis game.

Rig things.

Call someone in class in hopes their phone isn't on vibrate.

Stupid ****, really.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
we throw spitwads at stuff

or if its science class my friend makes these cool dart things and we shoot them at a paper target in the back of the room. until we get bored and start shooting them at each other....

PS might have to watch this thread for some ideas.
flirt
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
passing notes around about the hot chick and how she has AIDS
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
I sing "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley. A LOT. It's actually quite sad really, I'll just randomly bust out with "We're no strangers to love...."
Man, that's child's play, back in the day I prank called my teacher's phone throughout the class, every time he would walk away from it I would call it again....if he didn't answer I would keep calling...classic. It made him have a mental breakdown...I would feel bad but I got the whole class in on it...and he got me back...so yeah.
hornets, prank people (i do this alot with my friends), start a war by throwing stuff at people when the teacher isnt looking, get your friends to say penis and everytime you say it you have to say it louder and whoever gets caught or in trouble loses, stick things on peoples back, you could get really funky and have sex in class and that has happened before at my school.
Try to keep reading Das Kapital, which is impossible, even my translated copy. So usually I end up just doodling or whatever. This is going to sound terrible, but sometimes when I'm bored I do math, too. I've got my books out, and it's something to do.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
hittin' on the babes
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
I locked a girl in a closet for about half of the beginning period. That didn't so well....

for her Also, I used to go down to the school's storeroom in the basement and came across a HUGE stash of confiscated sodas. I accidentally let one off and it got all over these fancy golf clubs, that my friend later estimated to be worth $1,000-1,500
Last edited by thewho65 at Dec 9, 2007,
lmao my friends do the cell phone thing too all the time. we would ask the teacher for their phone to call our mom because we "forgot" something and we would call our friends to get the number then call them alot using *67
Since I'm a college kid, we're allowed to bring laptops to class. One of my friends plays Tetris and Mario on his NES emulator, another of my friends plays Solitaire and Hearts all day.

I pay attention.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Firebread
Shoot clocks. That usually gets time to stay down.

I lol'ed.

Sometimes in Econ I write lyrics. Penis game and desk drums are classics. Doodling is an old time thing. Write notes to other people (I guess I text the notes now), definitely call people to check and see if their phones are on vibrate or not. Shout out nonsensical things like "I HATE AIDS!" Get up and dance when the teacher has his back turned. Take pictures with my teacher when he's lecturing (I smile and he shoves me away, good stuff). Change seats when they have their backs turned. Play air guitar.
Quote by tzmen23
hornets, prank people (i do this alot with my friends), start a war by throwing stuff at people when the teacher isnt looking, get your friends to say penis and everytime you say it you have to say it louder and whoever gets caught or in trouble loses, stick things on peoples back, you could get really funky and have sex in class and that has happened before at my school.

Do tell?
back in school i would do this thing called 'learning'
didnt catch on with many students, but you used to get some that were really good at it.
I just draw random crap, like in history last week I drew a pic of VI Lenin and then a melting eyeball. Most of the time I try to pay attention, others I'll start conversations.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
just dont pay attention, really the first 20 minutes go by slowly, but after that you just get caught up in your thoughts and the period is over in no time. towards the end of the semester i stopped doing work cause a personal bias my teacher had against me so i stopped respecting them, and i just did crosswords or sudoku, but really just more crosswords, and i would read the comics since they were on the same page.
Quote by zonko_zulio
back in school i would do this thing called 'learning'
didnt catch on with many students, but you used to get some that were really good at it.

I don't get it, what is this learning you speak of?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
oh, and just talk to the people around you, i found if you sit sideways in the desk you can pass time by easier, cause it gives you more too see when you look around, and i found i cant even sit straight in a desk anymore though.
Quote by tzmen23

"Billy, what's one way to get AIDS?"
"Like this."
Feed your mind.
well they just starting gettin-r-done in a sense. they were holding hands then they got a little feely then hand went into pants then embracing and you get the picture. then the teacher was like WTF ARE YOU DOING? and they got in big ass trouble.
1 Leik 2 Txt Mah Bffs 4 Life In Class Instead Of Actually Pay1ng Attention Omg Lol!!!1!11

EDIT: What the hell, that was in all caps when I typed it.
I usually just leave if the class isnt interesting. Then come back like 20 minutes later.

Either that, or furious masturbation.
If your pretty cool with most people in class (Ahem*) you can get away with pretty much anything by doing it quickley while the teachers back is turned and sitting back down quickly. Doing that thing where you put a ruler at different lengths on the edge of a desk and hitting it so it makes a tone is fun (anyone else ever do that?? >.< Me and my mates usually take turns drawing the most random **** on a piece of paper and passing it back in forth, sometimes that includes drawing each other doing dumb ass things and we lol alot. Good times...Drawing, talking, throwing stuff, humming, whistleing, eating, smiling at ramdom girls who look our way, all the norms...
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
I zone out during the majority of the class, towards the end of a particularly long class I see how long I can hold my breath. Oh and when possible toke up before class.
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
making obscure noises with others.

hovering over each others crotches (no homo intended).
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
Page 1 of 4