Is there a right way to do it? I just suck the smoke in but i dont inhale it once its inside my mouth, and after i just blow out the smoke. I dont get whats so great about it, just tastes kinda bitter.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Line 6 spyder hd75 halfstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
yeah because it's supposed to go into your lungs. unless you're talking about cigars, that is.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
You're doing it wrong (too lazy to look for a picture)

You suck without inhaling, Inhale, Then exhale

I didn't think anyone could smoke wrong :|
ooo, lol no wonder, i always see first timers cough but nothing happened to me. maybe cause i never inhaled the smoke...
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
one thing that helps is after you get the smoke in your mouth or lungs take a breathe of fresh air while it's still in you to ensure the smoke goes all the way down to your lungs. But you really just have to breathe in. I know i didnt know how to do it the first time. I only got a little loaded my first but after doing a few times you just get the hang out it. Oh and coughing is a good sign.
MaLcoLm Twas Here
Yes, you have to breathe the smoke into your lungs.

Not that it's a particuarily great idea, meh.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
if youre trying to smoke pot, your wasting a lot of money by just sucking it in your mouth.

just a random anecdote- pbs in seattle is playing reruns of an old SRV concert, and i automatically think pbs in seattle is awesome now. turn it on if youre from seattle.
If you have to ask how to smoke, you should probably stop while you're not yet addicted, which will happen once you start doing it "properly".
If you keep smoking it gets better and better but yeah its probably not the best lifestlye decision to start.
the right way is to smoke with an unlit cigarette and STOP POLLUTING MY LUNGS AND CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING!!! ITS YOUR FAULT WERE ALL GONNA BE DEAD IN 20 YEARS! WAY TO GO! CONGRATS! but seriously, just smoke it. its gonna kill you anyways, enjoy it while you can.
Dude just don't smoke.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
haha yea i wont =] i just wanna try everything since i just turned 18. my next goal is try one of those awsome looking hooka things. i heard they have like fruit flavors or somthing.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
I reccomend taking a hookah, packing strawberry, double apple, or some type of citrus shisha, but instead of water, use orange juice with ice cubes, or fresh merlot. It's unbelievably flavorful.
sounds delicious lol but i dont really know what shisha is... i like OJ
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
follow all above advice unless you're smoking a cigar. then for the love of god dont inhale lol
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
lol i belive hookah is a tube like thing with rubber nozzles coming out and ppl can smoke flavorful smoke on it... its a middle eastern thing right? i saw the caterpillar do it in alice in wonderland.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
its a water pipe, like a bong with a hose and a bowl of tobacco dipped in sugar instead of pot. ever see alice in wonderland? its what the caterpillar is smoking hahah.

i recommend jasmine and blackberry. they go great together hahah.
oh hookah is so fun socially. if you take a nice drag you get a little momentary buzz too.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
hey thats what i said!
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
you're a bum puffer, i smoked occasionally for 3 months before my mates one day actualyl watched what i was doing n told me i was a bum puffer,

basically what some guys have said before, suck some smoke into your mouth, take the cigarrette away n inhale air so the smoke goes into your lungs, then breath out whenever. A test is after inhaling smoke say your name n if smoke comes out straight away ur doing it wrong.

but it's not good man, dont smoke often, as in 6 tops a night n only smoke if its while ur out partying.

but try a hookah, not that they're any better but its kinda similar to a bong, and you unlike a cigarrette you inhale the smoke straight to ur lungs wehn you suck the hooka, n can smoke alot of smoke, then you breath out n a ****load of smoke comes out.
Goo Goo G'Joob
man i fn love hookah....

and also cigs
and weed.....

and alcohol and pussy.

i like pussy a lot.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
wow i gotta find some hookah bar near me. you guys are making this hookah experience sound amazing AH and i dont find smoking that enjoyable.
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
oh god i love hookahs...
me and my buddies go down to a hookah joint every thursday night.
i finally got the smoke rings down this week

orange mint is my favorite.
See above post ^
where do i get them, the hookah stuff? is there like a store for it?
Gear:
Ibanez RG2ex2
mega distortion md-2
Metal Muff
Marshall MG microstack
Sonic Stomp
Schecter Damien 6
Quote by MODESTme
Is there a right way to do it? I just suck the smoke in but i dont inhale it once its inside my mouth, and after i just blow out the smoke. I dont get whats so great about it, just tastes kinda bitter.

thats kinda what i do, except i take a breath with the smoke in my mouth.

Unless its a cigar, don't inhale on cigars. God that was a bad experience.
whats with all the anti smoke propaganda on ug? i you wanna smoke then smoke. if you dont wanna smoke then dont smoke o and if you do wanna smoke use a bong it alot eaisier
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary