I haven't been to bed in just under 50 hours, because of the amount of work I've had to do.
It's now nearly 6:15am, and I've gotta be at college for 8:30.
Any ideas that help you guys wake up when you're wrecked?
I just feel like passing out....
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Cold shower. Very efficient
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Quote by Deliriumbassist

that's EXACTLY my story, including times, except for the work bit. I've had none. And uni instead of college. Which is probably why I have no work.

Yeah, it's finals week and I'm totally playing it cool too.
Gear
American Fender Stratocaster (SCN pups)
Gibson Les Paul: Custom
Samson Q6 Mic
Balls
punch yourself in the face
Statistics can be used to prove anything.

14% of people know that.
I'm thinking 4 strong cups of coffee, and about a kilo of porridge with loadsof sugar in it?
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

dont. your working WAY to ****ing hard. thats happened to me a few times. its ridiculous that people our age should be put under that kind of pressure. take a day off next day. your proffessors should understood.
Quote by r311dude
punch yourself in the face

yea i do that...for real...i have to drive 3 hours from home to school and it's boring and i start falling asleep and start running of the road...so i crank the music way up, roll the windows down and punch myself to get the adrenaline pumping.

also, vault, the drink, helps alot.
Eat some fruits or something healthy, listen to some music that will pump you up, maybe drink something like Monster Black.
Strangle yourself. No joke. When you have too much carbon-dioxide in your bloodstream your brain goes into like an adrenaline/awareness mode. Put a paper bag over your head for awhile, or just hold your breath and it should give you an hour two without getting tired. Rinse and repeat.

Some literature on it:
http://www.comdemco.com/new_page_1.htm

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Isn't that just the same as being out of breath?
I could lift some weights I guess... just some warm up sets as I did tris and chest today already.
I don't wish this upon any of you guys in the future.
Quote by Skraeling86

Quote by Bubban

Uhh... it might be... I'm not sure.

It's easier than exercising. Do the thing wear you breath in and out of the paper bag. It works bloody great dude. Not only to keep you up but to increase your awareness.

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
To wake up if I've been up really late on a school night or something then I'll plug my Ipod into my 5.1 speakers and set the alarm for when i wanna get up.
Usually about 5 or 6 hours later I get blasted by drop B guitars and Corey Taylor scareaming
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.