Ighties just thought id start this thread

1. Please be indept
2. Try to stay off the masturbation jokes
3. Any topic goes *as long as it adheres to ug.com's forum rules*

4 Months ago some kid i knew named alex suicided from a spiraling depression. He was a kid who loved handball and art and was a great student. But he was on the fat and shy side so everyone used to beat him up everyday in 5th grade. Some how in highschool we reconnected and just said hi. He still got picked on everyday, and some of my friends did it but i didnt.

2 months before school ended he entered our district 26's drawing contest and won. In his honor the school faculty had a pizza party in the History department office for him. No one besides the teachers came.

I had tons of chances to save him, and once at a bus stop he caught me smoking and gave me a D.A.R.E wristband the next day.

He suicided four months ago and i never took off the wristband after he died.

D:
Quote by Hitting Bottom

1. Please be indept

4 Months ago some kid i knew named alex suicided from a spiraling depression. He was a kid who loved handball and art and was a great student. But he was on the fat and shy side so everyone used to beat him up everyday in 5th grade. Some how in highschool we reconnected and just said hi. He still got picked on everyday, and some of my friends did it but i didnt.

2 months before school ended he entered our district 26's drawing contest and won. In his honor the school faculty had a pizza party in the History department office for him. No one besides the teachers came.

I had tons of chances to save him, and once at a bus stop he caught me smoking and gave me a D.A.R.E wristband the next day.

D:

i cant think of something ive done but I think that what you've done is a very respectable thing, no one could expect someone to commit suicide, but I think thats cool of you to keep wearing the wristband and hopefully you stopped smoking and it's good that you didn't make fun of him too
damn thats really bad. you really cant blame yourself too much for that though.

worst thing I ever did.... probably involved cheating with individuals I REALLY should not be touching. I dont want to go into detail but it was really. really. really. bad. and may send me to hell. speaking of hell I should bake cookies. i'm gettin hungry again
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
well that was depressing to read...

i'm sure i've done worse but the worst thing i can think of right now was about a month ago this girl walked into the lobby of my dorm, and i was staring at her to try and decide if i thought she was cute, and it was raining outside so the floors were really wet, so as i was staring at her she slipped right as she was passing me, and i busted out laughing at her, even though i don't even know her.

edit

tasty licks post reminded me of something worse

i basically let this girl cheat on her long time boyfriend with me even though it was nothing more than a fling to me, and then she broke up with him to be w/ me but i didn't want anything serious so i was like...wtf why did you break up with your boyfriend...so she got back together with him and stopped cheating with me, but now they are broken up again...i'm an ass
Last edited by kidsthesedays at Dec 10, 2007,
when i was 3 years old, my cousin made me angry, so i went upstairs to his room, took this ribbon he won that meant the world to him, more than anything else. and brought it downstairs, kicked him in the shin, and then ripped it into 3 peices right in his face, and stared him down for a good 5 minutes while he stood there crying. it was epic
*day is ruined*
Luckily, today only lasts for another fifteen minutes..
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
TS, that was the saddest thing I've heard all week.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
i've done tons of mean **** to people...probably enough to send me straight to hell but i can't remember the worst thing i've done.
That is the saddest thing I've read in quite a while. One of the ways you can "tell" if someone is suicidal if they're giving away all of their stuff. Kinda hard to tell by your situation though...
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Your a tool, why didnt you go to the pizza party? Infact even if the kids at school didnt like them why didnt they? free bloody pizza.

Anyway for me, probly the fact i just push everyone away who trys to get close to me, and those that arnt as close to my i try to get them to become close to me, then just push them away, its a vicious cycle.
Quote by pimpslap1236
when i was 3 years old, my cousin made me angry, so i went upstairs to his room, took this ribbon he won that meant the world to him, more than anything else. and brought it downstairs, kicked him in the shin, and then ripped it into 3 peices right in his face, and stared him down for a good 5 minutes while he stood there crying. it was epic

Scrolling down I just saw those laughing faces in your sig and thought that was your post. I almost died!!
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Ehh, I accidentally cracked a kids skull open with a rock. Told him to duck, but I misjudged how far it was going to go. Hit him right in the bag of the head. He never blamed me for it though. Kept blaming it on himself.

Never have even thrown a pebble at a kid since.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Quote by tasty licks
damn thats really bad. you really cant blame yourself too much for that though.

Yes you can, what you should do is never let that happen again.

When you know someone has low self esteem, instead of watching others picking on him and saying "yeah as long as i'm not doing it, its fine" how bout you tell them not to, stick up for him.. especially if they're your friends that are doing it.
What's done is done, but never turn a blind eye on that again.

Side note: whats D.A.R.E stand for
Well I really hurt my girlfriend when I split up with her, we are together again now.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by henza_x
Yes you can, what you should do is never let that happen again.

When you know someone has low self esteem, instead of watching others picking on him and saying "yeah as long as i'm not doing it, its fine" how bout you tell them not to, stick up for him.. especially if they're your friends that are doing it.
What's done is done, but never turn a blind eye on that again.

Side note: whats D.A.R.E stand for

Easier said then done.

and D.A.R.E is a north american anti gang/drug/alcohol abuse program which stand for drug abuse resistance education.

Its really easier to turn a blind eye when your own family is falling apart and you have to spend 4 hours a day after school and 12 hours on weekends working for a recording studio or peeling rotting clementines in a fruit store basement.
Quote by Hitting Bottom
Easier said then done.

and D.A.R.E is a north american anti gang/drug/alcohol abuse program which stand for drug abuse resistance education.

Its really easier to turn a blind eye when your own family is falling apart and you have to spend 4 hours a day after school and 12 hours on weekends working for a recording studio or peeling rotting clementines in a fruit store basement.

Not meant to be ****ting on you, just saying that next time you witness something like this you'll know what to do. I'm really sorry to hear you've experienced something like this, because i havent and hopefully never will, but all experiences hsould teach us something
Quote by Feel bad inc.

Anyway for me, probly the fact i just push everyone away who trys to get close to me, and those that arnt as close to my i try to get them to become close to me, then just push them away, its a vicious cycle.

Me too.

Anyways, just about an hour ago, I was mowing my lawn and I saw a toad. Toads are pretty much animal scum here, so i thought, why not? So I pushed the thing into the open with a stick, and just gunned my lawnmower straight over it. Now there are bits of it everywhere on my lawn, and I'm waiting for some birds to come eat it. But the worst part was its heart was still beating when I found it.

Gahh I feel like an asshole.
i shot a man in reno, just to watch him die...

nah, but seriously, there was a kid i knew named liam. he was messed up, and his dad was a coke addict and a weed dealer who used to beat him. i was talking to him online one day, and i told him how my grandfather was dying. he flipped out for no reason on me, and threw some harsh words about him being glad my grand-dad was about to die, but i threw some back. i made him realize how crap his life is, and i told him he should just kill himself.
.... and he did.
i found out that he put a crossbow arrow through his head.

... yeah...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Last edited by instagata0 at Dec 10, 2007,
If a giant meat grinder ran over you, would you feel it even for a second?

im scared when people die that the feeling you last had alive will stay with you eternally and keep replaying it like a broken record.

Like if you die when your surronded by close fmaily and friends in a warm bed im pretty sure youll be happy for all eternity and if you die in a battlefield where you may be the next person to die you'll have the feeling of fear for eternity D:
Quote by instagata0

nah, but seriously, there was a kid i knew named liam. he was messed up, and his dad was a coke addict and a weed dealer who used to beat him. i was talking to him online one day, and i told him how my grandfather was dying. he flipped out for no reason on me, and threw some harsh words about him being glad my grand-dad was about to die, but i threw some back. i made him realize how crap his life is, and i told him he should just kill himself.
.... and he did.
i found out that he put a crossbow arrow threw his head.

... yeah...

wow, that is the saddest thing i have heard in such a long time...
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
Um when I was five me and my friends sister pissed in a bucket, put worms in it and dumped it on her brother head. I don't remember why but I felt pretty bad about for the next many years.
And in fifth grade my friend and I were having some sort of stick battle and I threw a small one at him but it went into his eye and got some wood stuck in there.
Quote by soulflyV
Me too.

Anyways, just about an hour ago, I was mowing my lawn and I saw a toad. Toads are pretty much animal scum here, so i thought, why not? So I pushed the thing into the open with a stick, and just gunned my lawnmower straight over it. Now there are bits of it everywhere on my lawn, and I'm waiting for some birds to come eat it. But the worst part was its heart was still beating when I found it.

Gahh I feel like an asshole.

Lol. I hope someday you die by getting run over by a lawnmower...in your sleep.

Back on topic, I worked with this girl who I jokingly picked on almost constantly, and the one day I take it too far, she freaks out and starts crying. Later I found out it was because she found out that she was pregnant earlier that day. That was a relief.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
this thread messed up my entire weekend

i'm going to bed...
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by IzRG350
Um when I was five me and my friends sister pissed in a bucket, put worms in it and dumped it on her brother head. I don't remember why but I felt pretty bad about for the next many years.
And in fifth grade my friend and I were having some sort of stick battle and I threw a small one at him but it went into his eye and got some wood stuck in there.

lol
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by Hitting Bottom

1. Please be indept

D:

Quote by instagata0

.... and he did.
i found out that he put a crossbow arrow threw his head.

... yeah...

well there goes my week
Thats a pretty sad story. You shouldn't fell like an asshole. Those people who made fun of him should. Its pretty nice of you to keep wearing that wristband he gave you.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008