Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
My time machine...which is actually my bed...I go in it one day...and I wake up the next...like wtf
Lots of stuff, including my homemade PC, Xbox 360, a TV, posters (Muse, Pink Floyd, CKY, Reservoir Dogs), and some sports trophies from when I was a youngin'.
6-string acoustic on my wall, another in my closet and a 12-string under my bed. I have this pretty cool Ikea white wire-frame shelf, and I put a whiteboard on top of it, so I can write myself reminders. Come to think of it, most of my furniture (like all but 1 piece) is from Ikea.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
My Xbox 360, Gamecube, Iron Maiden "Killers" poster, bass under my bed, my roommate's "Death Proof" poster, a UT flag, a bunch of Bawls bottles, and my Gemma poster:

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I like the post a pic of your room thread better but...

Bed, Ruby guitar amp with modded dunlop wah, Desk covered in junk, another light.

Table with the following on it:
lamp
clock
keys
wallet
phone
PDA/charger base
Last edited by moody07747 at Dec 10, 2007,
Furnature: Bed, Cupboard, Desk, Computer Table.

Electrical: PC, PSP, iPod, Modem (56K...).

Musical: Fender Squire Start, Marshall Amp, Martinez Acoustic, Kazoo.

Posters: Slayer x3, Dragonforce, Jimmy Page, Megadeth x2, John Petrucci, Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny Movie Poster, Madness Combat.

Books: Rock Magazine x10 (approx.), Guinness World Records, '07/'06.

That's it/
Damn. Where do you normally get band posters?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Bed, Dresser, Desk, two 7 foot high book shelves, assorted posters (radiohead, the mars volta, nirvana, big lebowski, white stripes, declaration of independence, ralph stedman art), my computer, buttload of dvds, 150 books (give or take 3 or 4), big stack of magazines, my stereo and speakers and stuff, writing awards, painting of jesus, couple lamps, couple drawers full of cds under my bed, busted kick drum head hanging on the wall, my Martin, all my vinyl. Stuff like that.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Last edited by civildp1 at Dec 10, 2007,
bed and stereo.

But in my basement (basically my second room) guitars couches drumset amps galore (my band practices there) computer, mic, etc.

I wanna stick a mini fridge in there and live down there haha
Bed, TV, PS2, Xbox, 2 bedside drawers, coffee table covered in crystals and ornaments, bookshelf with random stuff on them, lava lamp, plasma lamp, fibre optic lamp, couple of paintings on the walls (wolves and sparrow), bigass persian rug in the middle of the floor, and two glass spinning things on top of my tv that have coloured water and sand in them that drifts to the bottom when you flip them around.
5 glass prism things I've yet to restring for my windows, dream catcher, crystal pendants and glass teardrop hanging from the light shade thing.
Dragon caldendar on the wall, 3 clocks (2 alarm, 1 wall) and a rubbish bin by the door.

And that's about it.
Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez RG 320 FM
ESP LTD AX-50
Boss MT-2
Boss CH-1
Belcat Delay
Digitech Jamman Solo
my guitars, amp, pedals, tv, computer, desk, tv, ps2, bed, random books on the floor, and my poster (which I printed out on company time, and paper )
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
desk, 2 beds, bed side table, chair, 2 amps, keyboard on bed 2, bass, guitar, bookshelfs, 1 hendrix poster, mirror,
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
my PC, my Xbox...my guitars and amps...as for posters...A Guns N' Roses Poster and a Poster of a BMW 646 Ci...other than that, not much
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
tv
ps2
book case x2
desk
video player
record player
cd cplayer
massive speakers 2 guitars
amp
bedside table
bed
cloathes
chair
bin
*looks around room*

Me, macbook, computer, CD player, bass, fretless bass, bass amp, acoustic, drum kit, TV, PS2, bed and various other furniture, lamp, alarm clock, digital camera, various band and football (soccer) posters...and a Simpsons one some books, some effects pedals, bits and pieces of clothes, a few guitar picks lying around and quite a bit of dust.
My bedroom is small and dark blue. My mum says its like a coffin.. pfffft

bed, tv, guitars, amps, ps2, cd player, clothes
and tons of other shit i cba to list
Guitar, amp, desk, TV, Xbox (Original), dresser, bed, effect pedals.

That's it.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
guitar, amp, posters, bed, wardrobe , computer and desk, and a soon to be dead fly
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
EVERYTHING but a tv is in my room
guitar, amp. computer, speakers, dvds, picks, etc
Quote by kman123
EVERYTHING but a tv is in my room
guitar, amp. computer, speakers, dvds, picks, etc

You have a wrecking ball in your room?!
we mounted a stag skull we took off a decaying body in scotlan d above my friends bed once. sad thing is, that was 3 years ago and it hasnt came down.
A couple of chairs, a desk, a Wii and N64, number of the beast poster and scattered across my bed and desk are a bunch of loose sheets of schoolwork and empty glasses. And of course my two beloved guitars and amp.... uh... and a lamp... Ok that's enough for UG to know.

But I can't for the life of me find a single pick. =/
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
a desk, computer, amp, stompboxes, guitars, microwave, wardrobe, bookcase, LP player + vinyls, CD's, toilet, shower, little cooking thing, fridge, bed, coffee table, two couches.

that's it. everything in one room. yay for university life.
Last edited by phantom1 at Dec 10, 2007,
my room's a sleepout!

highlights of the room are hendrix and master of puppets flags

my 2 guitars

my computer and 6 speaker sterio
Padded walls, a laptop and nothing else. Not even a window.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by The Hurt Within
Padded walls, a laptop and nothing else. Not even a window.

Lol. Fail!

I also have a sink and annoying housemates.
The essentials to anyones room in the 20th century

ps2
computer
freeview
dvd's
a bed obviously
incense (NO, NOT INSEST YOU DIRTY PEOPLE)
and a mini fridge that i dont have yet

im gonna say im also part of the minority that does NOT have a stereo
bed dresser nightstand a cool lamp that is shaped like a humbtack and other useless stuff im not getting rid of from my childhood.
Electric guitar, acoustic guitar, amp, wah pedal, a tv, a stereo, a few dead ducks and a bed
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Bed, acoustic guitar lying on bed, laptop on my study table, ps2, books, tv, wardrobe, mirror and other stuff
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Acoustic, electric, bass, computer, laptop, amps, bed, wardrobe, shelf, drawers, bin, cat.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
actualy, there is a shortage of chairs....
...yeah..
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
Page 1 of 2