Okay. So I had the same problem with my electric, though my friend fixed it with ease. I dropped both my guitars (non-literally, acoustic and electric) do DGCFAD for a while.

Now I tuned them back, and the intonation/fret behavior was completely messed up on both of them. On the electric it was the high e, B and G strings. Though my buddy fixed that problem by adjusting the intonation.

Now I have the similar problem with my acoustic. It's cheap, but it plays very nice, and it was perfect before. How can I fix this problem, since intonation cannot be adjusted on acoustics.

Another friend of mine suggested after looking at it to loosen the truss rod a bit, but I don't know what that will do. I have a brand new set of strings, but I want to fix that annoying intonation problem first.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
Jesus Christ. Help please!
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
take it into a shop and get them to look at it. an electric is easier to set than an acoustic. if you over tighten the truss rod you may permanently damage it. also, you may want to just try setting it back at the tuning you want and the neck might get used to the tension again.