Hey, all you gamers out there. This may have been done before but anyways. Post songs that you feel are great for gaming to and please post what sort of game they suit.

Such as; RPG
Shooter/Action
Sports
Fighting
Platform
Racing
Adventure

Post away!
for Unreal Tournaments:

Wolfmother
Gorillaz

for action/Hack-n-slash:

Metallica
White Stripes
and a little Incubus :3
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
"Surfing With The Alien" by Joe Satriani for any racing game (especially F-Zero).

I was thinking Damage Inc by Metallica, after the intro.

Dragonforce?
the soundtrack to mafia is perfect
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
any music you like is good for gaming. although i listen to more techno as supposed to metal when i game out
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
"Surfing With The Alien" by Joe Satriani for any racing game (especially F-Zero).

too bad F-Zero has some good music already huh?

nothing as good as Mr. Satriani though.

any power metal is good for anything fast paced.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Nobuo Uematsu works for most games

Ahh, Final Fantasy...best soundtracks ever.
When I play Resident evil I blast Cannabal corpse, Empororer, and davidian by machine head, 'cos if I time it right I can shotgun someone at "LET FREEDOM RAIN WITH THE SHOTGUN BLAST!!".
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Infected Mushroom
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Nobuo Uematsu works for most games

+1!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
hard drum and bass on really fast paced shooters, i only play unreal tournament (The original) and cs 1,6
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Pretty much any Death Metal when playing Quake III. Death Metal and shooters just seem to go hand in hand
Quote by Kai07
for Unreal Tournaments:

Wolfmother
Gorillaz

God, I listened to Acceptable in the 80s by Calvin Harris and D.A.N.C.E. by Justice whilst playing the UT3 demo and now I can't think of anything else when I play that game or hear those songs!
The same's happened with The Postal Service and GTA: Vice City, and Incubus and Morrowind.

Anyway, I find Sabrepulse is pretty good for any kind of action and movie score/classical or post-rock works nicely for Oblivion.
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Dec 10, 2007,
Power Metal + MMORPG's
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"