Im from Europe and i just read a few weeks ago there was some writers strike going on.

I also read that the last few episodes of Scrubs and Seth Mcfarlane was also participating in this strike (Family guy, American dad!)

So my question to the people who know more of the strike... Is there an end in the near future cause i miss my shows
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Quote by d von
Im from Europe and i just read a few weeks ago there was some writers strike going on.

I also read that the last few episodes of Scrubs and Seth Mcfarlane was also participating in this strike (Family guy, American dad!)

So my question to the people who know more of the strike... Is there an end in the near future cause i miss my shows

You remind of those cat pictures.

EDIT: Dammit. I understand now. Sorry
All shows that have writers are on strike. I don't know if they are close to a deal yet, but the only shows that will be on T.V. are reality shows and syndicated shows. No new seasons as of right now though.
I know that alot of shows wont be back on until most likely the Spring, but that is only if it ends soon. Scripts have to be written and then all the other nonsense needs to get done and then shows will be back. It is becoming quite annoying at this point. I know the main principle behind the strike is that writers want more royalties to things that are viewed via the web, like youtube, etc. which I think is pretty fair. They do the most important part of shows and they get paid significantly less then the actors who are on the shows. Hopefully it ends soon
Quote by jpast
I know that alot of shows wont be back on until most likely the Spring, but that is only if it ends soon. Scripts have to be written and then all the other nonsense needs to get done and then shows will be back. It is becoming quite annoying at this point. I know the main principle behind the strike is that writers want more royalties to things that are viewed via the web, like youtube, etc. which I think is pretty fair. They do the most important part of shows and they get paid significantly less then the actors who are on the shows. Hopefully it ends soon

They want a certain percentage of DVD revenues.
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
it is really annoying, but they totally deserve what they are asking for. they are not asking for much either
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins