Hey guys-

I cannot figure out how to put pictures in a post? Am I retarded or is there some complex process (that involves ritual sacrifice) to do it?

Could anyone tell me how to do it?

Thanks.
use tags like so;

(Url of image)
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
What if you want to pull one up from your computer?
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by firehazard17
I'm an idiot.

good to know

If you have a pic on your computer, the only way i know of to upload it is to get a photobucket.com account.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Bad_Guitarist
Am I retarded?

Yep.
Quote by Bad_Guitarist
I'm an idiot.

+1

xxx[\IMG]
NOIZE
Get a photobucket account, upload them there, and use the link they provide for you.

Easy as pie.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
You don't need to use PhotoBucket. ImageShack. TinyPic. The list of image hosts is endless.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
image hosting site. Photobucket is the best IMO. you upload off your computer, it gives you the link already written out, you post, and just make sure you go into account options and make your album private or people will do like they did to me and post everyone of your pics in there...it was funny but quite embarrassing...
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!