*Now selling this for $400, man, someone must want this***

Hey, I am selling my 360 elite that comes with all the elite hookups, an extra white controller, wired.

The games are

halo 3
dead rising
nhl 08
n3
guitar hero 3 with the explorer wired controller.

I am looking for $400

here are some pics:

Last edited by Guitarnewf at Dec 11, 2007,
holy **** i will buy this from you 450 HELL YEAH im about to buy a 360 elite and i saw this on the home page i just dont no how i would buy it from you... mail check? ive never done this befor
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
y r u selling it?
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
wait... i recived no pm
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
I am selling because I am in need of christmas money, and I also have car payments and insurance payments that I aint going to be able to make this month..... Also, I am currently working out something with kevguy47 at the moment, I will post back here if it's gone or not.

I pm'd you back kevguy47

I hate christmas....
Last edited by Guitarnewf at Dec 10, 2007,
Any trades? I've got a few autographed jazz CD's, and a few knives (Not pieces of ****...) I'd be willing to trade. Knives are great stocking stuffers!
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
gunther_sucks: I don't, paypal takes too long to transfer money for canadians and they screwed me over, so I haven't been using them for a while. I do accept money order from the post office though. I don't accept western union or money gram or any other of that scamming bull****, too easy for someone to send a bad cheque through them.

And jim root4: I aint looking for trades at the moment, just money for christmas. That is a nice strat though.
Pm
Gear:
-Ibanez
--RG270DX~Blk
--AGS83 Semihlw~Ant.
--AEF30 AcEl~Trans Blk
-BC Rich ST III~Snakeskin
-Strat~oly wht Hendrix
-OLP Tin Top
-Roland Cube30x
-Epi VJ -modded
-4x12 Marshall cab
-Pocket Pod
-Hendrix Wah
-Slash Wah
much more
I'm very interested, will have money by next saturday if you still want to sell it, even though its after christmas.
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Look on youtube.com- search "rediculously hard classical **** that no one in their right mind would try" and you'll find some 5 year old asian kids playing it
still avail?
Gear:
-Ibanez
--RG270DX~Blk
--AGS83 Semihlw~Ant.
--AEF30 AcEl~Trans Blk
-BC Rich ST III~Snakeskin
-Strat~oly wht Hendrix
-OLP Tin Top
-Roland Cube30x
-Epi VJ -modded
-4x12 Marshall cab
-Pocket Pod
-Hendrix Wah
-Slash Wah
much more
DO NOT DEAL WITH MARK CROCKER

USER NAME: GuitarNewf

He has taken my money for a guitar/$250 that I sent 2 months ago, still no guitar or proof of shipment... and I googled his SN and found he has tried to scam other people on other forums.

He hasn't been around since early January, but he did have a few things "for sale". He is awful at communication and seems very sleazy.

I may have to proceed with legal charges, but I fear that since it was an international deal (USA to Newfoundland) that I may not recover my loses.

DO NOT DEAL WITH MARK CROCKER

USER NAME: GuitarNewf
Last edited by ErikHoppy at Jan 24, 2008,