I know its a B C Rich, but it looks kinda nice IMO.... I wann ahear from anyone that's messed with one. That'd be cool.. Aiight thanks.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
i played the natural colour mockingbird with the shell inlays, it was pretty good i must say.

i wouldnt buy it though, but thats just me.
BC Rich makes incredible guitars, but this hunk of shit isn't one of them.

Seriously, it's junk. Go with one of the NJ Classic Mockingbirds, then install a Kahler on it.
guitar doesnt look that bad. its neckthrough, has an ofr and the nato body is good from what i hear (as opposed to other nato and the usually crappy agathis bodies)
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
That's actually one of their nicer guitars. I say go for it.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
It has a crap load of knobs on it.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I've been interested in this guitar too. I'm gona make a trip down to the cloest BC Rich dealer to me hopefully next weekend. If i play one i'll let you know what I think.