I was wondering if someone can point me in the right derection on thay style, really don't know much on it. i know Love and Segovia took part in it but segovia never recorded.

i was also wondering if its smart to study classical and flamenco at the same time )on top of that study music theroy)
Segovia and flamenco? I'd never heard that one. As for flamenco guitarrist, Niño Josele, Sabicas, Paco de Lucia, Vicente Amigo(FTW!), Tomatito, Niño Ricardo, Juan Martin...

As for your second question, the more you learn, as long as it's correct, can only make you better. You are only as good as you make yourself.
Segovia (if you mean Andres Segovia) hated almost all Flamenco guitarists. It was very rare for their to be a flamenco guitarist he approved of.

Paco Pena is a fantastic Flamenco player, and great for someone who hasn't listened to much Flamenco before. He's more traditional.

And studying Flamenco and Classical is a great idea. The rasguedos and many Flamenco techniques can help greatly with classical techniques. Flamenco can give you great strength in crucial hand muscles. PEpe Romero is an amazing guitarist of both Flamenco and Classical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4JUqOyh06g
Quote by confusius
Bleh, I disagree MadCap.

Pepe Romero = Great classical guitarist but his flamenco is out of compas.
Well...I saw him in concert and met him, so I'm biased.
Lol.

there is no denying he is an amazingly skilled player. I'm not saying that, all I'm saying that his flamenco playing leaves a lot to be desired and if TS wants to listen to flamenco he should listen to real flamenco guitarists.
Quote by confusius
Bleh, I disagree MadCap.

Pepe Romero = Great classical guitarist but his flamenco is out of compas.

Good point...Right hand tech. for Classical/Flamenco is different & will do that
Some people think it's the same but no its not.