Okay maybe I think too much but I got to a very wild school and almost everday I am poked or punch in the stomach or chest. It usally dosn't hurt that bad but I was wondering down the road, will I have major chest pain? Like, will it hurt where they poked me and stuff?
You wont have major chest pains later on in life, but... have you heard of AIDS?

Who was complaining about crap threads again?
You are a very sheltered child. Go back to home schoolin' and let your dad leave bruises on you.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by KileManA7X
Hey how am I sheltered in any way?

Hey, we're all friends here bro.

Sheltered or not.
Quote by KileManA7X
Hey how am I sheltered in any way?

I'm not sure...but here's a crazy idea: Why don't you go outside and fall off your bike or something? Then you can make a thread and tell us that your elbow hurts the next day (better yet, use the search bar and post it in this one). Then all the UG-pseudo physicians will follow up with a huge plagarized Wikipedia article on how bruises are formed, and why they happen.

Unless they break something you'll be fine. My grandfather was in a car accident 20 years ago - he doesn't hurt.

Your logic is (-----this----) big :|
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
I'm not sure...but here's a crazy idea: Why don't you go outside and fall off your bike or something? Then you can make a thread and tell us that your elbow hurts the next day (better yet, use the search bar and post it in this one). Then all the UG-pseudo physicians will follow up with a huge plagarized Wikipedia article on how bruises are formed, and why they happen.

Unless they break something you'll be fine. My grandfather was in a car accident 20 years ago - he doesn't hurt.

Your logic is (-----this----) big :|

Sorry, but the search bar is closed.

Oh what now?
Quote by KileManA7X
Sorry, but the search bar is closed.

Oh what now?

You haven't fallen off that bike yet, have you?
I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
..You just wanted to make a thread didn't you?

Quote by Blow Me
You haven't fallen off that bike yet, have you?

my favorite posts so far lol.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
So, you have seen how easily the body heal? Why would being poked in the chest repeatedly hurt you? If the punches were hard, they very well could tho...
no

unless cancer causes you pain
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by KileManA7X
Okay maybe I think too much but I got to a very wild school and almost everday I am poked or punch in the stomach or chest. It usally dosn't hurt that bad but I was wondering down the road, will I have major chest pain? Like, will it hurt where they poked me and stuff?

umm.... ok i'm really lost.
why don't you tell them to **** off, and if they hit you again you will crack them in the face. and if they hit you again, then..... CRACK EM IN THE FACE!
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present