OK...I'm home alone reading alot of stuff for english...and this little ball thing that I left on my bed was just thrown at me...

I didn't hear anyone come into my room...

Holy cow...mind ****...
Throw it back in the direction it came? Have a game of catch with a ghost?

Awesome.
Quote by Dirge Humanai
The ninja in the background.

What, you don't see it?

yeah, i've had problems with those before!

but seriously, same has happened to me, crazy ass world.
are u sure it didn't fall. or maybe someone is in the house and just playign a prank. or maybe a window is open. or maybe a dog. or an animal of some sort. or maybe a ghost. or maybe u were playing with it and just like totally forgot. or maybe, you were playing catch with someone and he left then u just totally forgot. maybe your mind was swiped. like you did somehting and they wanted you to forget everything up till now so all you remember is a ball.
looking for some attention huh? maybe instead you should just cut yourself. that usually gets peoples attention.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Interesting thesis. Care to elaborate?

Yes, I do care.
Quote by pimpslap1236
looking for some attention huh? maybe instead you should just cut yourself. that usually gets peoples attention.

lol you're a fat ass.

Anyway, I've concluded that it was on the top of my chair somehow, and when I scooted up it rolled off and hit me in the head...but I don't remember putting it on the top of my chair.
I know what you mean. One time I dropped a pick on the ground and it landed on my head.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac