What do they do/ sound like? I haven't gotten around to testing one yet and it doesn't look like it'll happen for the next few months so could anyone give me an explanation/ short description?
ughhh i would have to say it sounds like an organ i guess. I have one but i only use it when i play chords. I guess that give the sound a more wide sound. hope that helps
Listen to the intro to 'Come as you Are' by Nirvana.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
http://www.digitech.com/products/xseriesflash/BassChorus.html

Here's a good demo. Btw--I love this pedal and would highly recommend it as relatively inexpensive option with great sound.
Quote by anarkee
http://www.digitech.com/products/xseriesflash/BassChorus.html

Here's a good demo. Btw--I love this pedal and would highly recommend it as relatively inexpensive option with great sound.

I also own this pedal, at the suggestion of many on this forum, and I must say I am quite satisfied. You can get an almost flange-like sound for things such as 46 and 2 by Tool, but you can also just apply a touch of chorus to tighten up your sound.
I own a digitech bass chorus and the sound can best be described as organ-like, but that's not all a chorus pedal is for. Chain it up after a heavy distortion (i.e. digitech overdrive cranked all the way) and play high notes for an interesting, kinda metal-guitar, borderline synth sound
get a Boss CE-5 for bass chorus if you truly want one
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
I've also looked at the Fulltone ChoralFlange (designed for guitar and bass). Never heard it, but from the rest of Fulltone's products and the description of it, only the price is holding me back .
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
i use the h20 from visual sound. its a chorus AND delay its made for guitar but it sounds soooooo dreamy on the bass. two effects in one stopbox, its good stuff.