hey guys im thinking about picking up one the rp pedals, but would like to hear what you guys think of it... are they any good??
I have had an RP50 since it came out and if you set it up right, it is pretty decent. With a total of 80 presets it can be frustrating, i divided them into groups of 5 for various types of music /guitar setups.
PS...I would get the one with the expression pedal attached.

Only my opinion.
RavenWest 1000Q/Schecter neck
ibanez RG3EXFM1 /Dimarzio Evolution
Martin Stinger ST-4 /Kona Strat neck
Martin Stinger ST-2
Squire DG-9 acoustic
Jay Turser JT Slimmer
Bugera 333
2x12 homemade cab
Marshall AVT150H head
B-52 4x12 cab
the delays and reverbs are good, and the wahs are probably pretty usable, but you need a volume pedal. If you're getting it for distortion... don't.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah they have the worst distortions ever (My frontman 15g had better on board distortion).

The whole pedal is really horrible in my opinion. If you plan on gettign one that cost about 200 and you want a multi effects rather than single effects go with a zoom g2.1u.

And so I don't sound biased here I'd like to say I have both the RP50 and Zoom G2.1u.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
my rp250 is pretty nice for what I paid for it, and about not having good distortion, mine is great if you know how to set it up right.
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*