wear a seatbelt
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
Stop signs mean stop.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Don't fail.

Other then that, make sure you look in every mirror atleast every 30 seconds.
Signal lane changes one to one and a half city blocks away.
Always looks both ways, even on a one way.
Never stop short or long at a stop light or anything similar.
Take turns at 11-12 mph.
Try to avoid running through yellow lights as much as possible.
Never go more then 3 below or above the speed limits.
Thats all I cant think of for now.

Edit: Parallel park in 3 movements or less.
Last edited by Daffodil Lament at Dec 10, 2007,
Stop at stop signs for 3 seconds, and don't hit the curb or the cones when you parallel park!
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Hang on, do Americans not take their driving tests out on real roads? Or do you stop and get cones put out for you?
dont drive like a pansy. Go the speed limit, not 5 mph below it. Dont take those turns timidly either. The kid in front of me when I took it took the first right really slow and looked really nervous. Just drive normal. Other than that, remember to use that side mirror pulling out.
Blind Spot Checks!
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

don't forget the turn signal
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
Look everywhere. Even if you aren't looking at something... look like you are. Oh and try to ease into stops. Don't come right up to it and smash on the break.
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA
Quote by gen0doom
Hang on, do Americans not take their driving tests out on real roads? Or do you stop and get cones put out for you?

Real roads.
Don't spark up a jibber before the test. I phailed paralel parking because of that. I still got my licence and didn't get in trouble but about half way through the test the police officer that was doing the test asked me what that smell was.
If you're driving on a closed course, make sure that you act as if you were driving in open traffic.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
alright thanks to the half of you who gave me serious answers. and yes, its on real roads.