Spear Guitars
http://www.blacki.eu/spearcatalogue.html

i got a s-shaped mahogany neck-thru guitar from them with floyd rose for $400 very good guitar gladius II
Spear Gladius II
Squire Standard Stratocaster LTD ED c/w hotrails
Squire Deluxe Strat c/w Hotrails
Dean Baby V
Tanglewood Acoustic
Bugera 333 Head
Laney Cab Vintage 30's
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss MT-2 (modified)
Marshall Jackhammer
why you calling the boy a dumbass?
Spear Gladius II
Squire Standard Stratocaster LTD ED c/w hotrails
Squire Deluxe Strat c/w Hotrails
Dean Baby V
Tanglewood Acoustic
Bugera 333 Head
Laney Cab Vintage 30's
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss MT-2 (modified)
Marshall Jackhammer
ibanez dumbass.

just kidding, i dont know why people are callling you a dumbass.
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
What amp do you have?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
save up a bit more, ebay a schetcer.
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
Quote by raddxprep

Eenie meenie....aw screw it, they all suck; crappy pickups and LFRs, plus the LTD is agathis.

This one is much better http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG3EXQM1-Quilted-Maple-Top-Electric-Guitar?sku=519784

PinkEdit: This one has crappy pickups too, but the rest of the guitar is solid.
DoublePinkEdit: You could also check Ebay for an RG570, very nice guitars.
Last edited by which ones pink at Dec 10, 2007,
Oh my god no! If your getting an Ibanez (not recommended) make sure you like the feel of it. Every single Ibanez I've tried felt and played like crap.

I hated the cramped neck feel, the strings were space to closely, trem even went out of tune, pickups - crap.

Just my opinion, I would never buy an Ibanez - unless they were to actually put quality stuff in 'em and raise their exceptionally low standards up a whole lot.

I would recommend an LTD (400 series+), jackson (anything above JS series), a Dean ML, or any other QUALITY guitar.

Hope this helps !
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Oh my god no! If your getting an Ibanez (not recommended) make sure you like the feel of it. Every single Ibanez I've tried felt and played like crap.

I hated the cramped neck feel, the strings were space to closely, trem even went out of tune, pickups - crap.

Just my opinion, I would never buy an Ibanez - unless they were to actually put quality stuff in 'em and raise their exceptionally low standards up a whole lot.

I would recommend an LTD (400 series+), jackson (anything above JS series), a Dean ML, or any other QUALITY guitar.

Hope this helps !

You must be talking about a GIO.

My RG320FM has an edge pro and EMGs on it. Plays great, feels great, and looks great. Espcially for a guitar that started out with an Edge III and priced at about $375-$400
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by DiMeTiMe

Hope this helps !

you probably haven't played a prestige

do you want a floyd rose or not?

for 450, most guitars with an FR would be really mediocre
Quote by DiMeTiMe

Hope this helps !

I couldn't find a guitar under $300 that was of better quality and played better than my RG321MH
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by DiMeTiMe

Hope this helps !

You were playing a short-scale Gio, amirite? Ibanez has very high standards for all but their beginner guitars. Gios are crap, lower-end RGs (without trems ) are great for the price, and the Prestiges and 5xx and up are godly.

The low-end Sabers are ok (the necks suck), while even the mid-range ones are pro-level instruments. And the Artcores are some of the best hollow-bodies you'll get for the price. So don't be dissin' Ibanez if favor of a Dean ML