there was something about this on the ug home page a while back. if it happens i will sell off my family to slavery to see them
Quote by pimpslap1236
there was something about this on the ug home page a while back. if it happens i will sell off my family to slavery to see them
Who wouldn't even without the new song?
I'm pretty sure he's referring to "for your life" from the 1976 album presence. They just never did it live though
Quote by LunchBx
Who wouldn't even without the new song?

+1

And I dunno if I would want them to release a new song or album. Well, of course I would, but I dunno. If it's bad then it would ruin their story. Like how there were rumors of Sabbath doing another album with Ozzy, it would just ruin the whole "they did 8 legendary albums" thing.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
+1

And I dunno if I would want them to release a new song or album. Well, of course I would, but I dunno. If it's bad then it would ruin their story. Like how there were rumors of Sabbath doing another album with Ozzy, it would just ruin the whole "they did 8 legendary albums" thing.
Yeah, I know what your saying, quit while your ahead DON'T **** IT UP, their one of the best bands, ever. But what if they made a new album and it was like godly. It would definately be a HUGE risk.
There has been tour rumors on and off for the past year and Zep always denies it and shuts it down. Odds are it wont happen.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
As far as i hear Zepelin is touring as we speak. But the tickets cost are up to like a thousand dollars because every one wants to see Zepelin, I would kill to get one of those tickets
it was probably dyer maker
Traynor YCV40
Modded Gibson SG
Gibson CS-356
1973 Fender Bassman
Fulltone OCD
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Quote by Brandon Lee
Ok so i know that this thread is about Led Zeppelin but i am gonig to speak about anther awsome band called Kansas who most of you already know, join Kansasism, its open join so i hopeto see you there. http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/kansasism/

So, you bump a month old thread just for this? Thats a spammer in my books.
██████████████████████████████