Page 1 of 2
I just found a bootleg clip of Stairway on Youtube. Freakin' amazing! They sound really tight.

Right Here.

It's so freakin' beautiful to see these guys again. It brought a tear to my eyes.

EDIT: Here's Good Times, Bad Times too. Check it out!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Dec 11, 2007,
Finally.(Spl?)
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
I really don't see the big deal over this song. There are much better Zeppelin songs in my opinion. I can not stand this one to be honest. Much too much over played.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Play it backwards!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by i have to pee
I really don't see the big deal over this song. There are much better Zeppelin songs in my opinion. I can not stand this one to be honest. Much too much over played.

Honestly, we're lucky enough to find anything at all. Of course I'd much prefer something like Houses of the Holy, Nobody's Fault But Mine or Achilles Last Stand but even still, Stairway is a good song, albeit overplayed.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The guitar sounds sloppy.

That might just be the video quality though.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Check out the guys profile, he's got like tons of vids.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by guitaristdave
Play it backwards!

thats only for the studio version and you dont hear the subliminal message unless someone has told you there is one in it. But when i did hear it i was pretty scared and i couldnt sleep for like a week.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by M.O.P
thats only for the studio version and you dont hear the subliminal message unless someone has told you there is one in it. But when i did hear it i was pretty scared and i couldnt sleep for like a week.

I think the guy was just taking the piss.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by M.O.P

I was joking..
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by guitaristdave
I was joking..

Your siggy gave me a laugh.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Your siggy gave me a laugh.

Oh man, that was probably one of the funniest days ever on UG. When the search bars back up, try and find it.

I had to change it slightly though 'cus it was way too long.
But it still gives the desired effect!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by guitaristdave
Oh man, that was probably one of the funniest days ever on UG. When the search bars back up, try and find it.

I had to change it slightly though 'cus it was way too long.
But it still gives the desired effect!

No kidding huh? There's not a lot I wouldn't do for 200 bucks but that's one of them.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Here's Kashmir. Cheers.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
page was about 95% spot on and Plant was basically flawless, that was amazing.
Quote by myself101
The guitar sounds sloppy.

That might just be the video quality though.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Still awesome though.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by SurfinWithSatch
Exactly what I was thinking.
Still awesome though.

Yeah, still quite good though. Good Times, Bad Times was performed really well though.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
As soon as the solo came on I turned it off. I dunno if it was the quality, but Page was sucking balls out there on the preformance. Rather sloppy on his behalf.

Plant nailed it though.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Thank YOU!!!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
To sebastian: Yeah I thought so too, but give him a break he's almost 70 his fingers can't move the way they used to, plus he broke one of them a few weeks ago too

Overall great performance, I would've done anything to be there..
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by cocacolabottle
To sebastian: Yeah I thought so too, but give him a break he's almost 70 his fingers can't move the way they used to, plus he broke one of them a few weeks ago too

Fair enough then!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Even though I like zeppelin that was just horrible in my opinion..
Quote by Naem
Even though I like zeppelin that was just horrible in my opinion..

They're a great band, but I'm disappointed with it (Only listened to Stairway when writing this message).
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I know it's probably already been answered but I can't search or anything, so could someone tell me why they played the O2 arena? It's absolutely tiny. 18,000 is nothing. Why ddn't they play Wembley and give the fans what they want?
Kashmir was sweet! Stairway, not so much. I really hope it was that guys camera.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
More like cell phone...
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
Meh, if I wanted to hear an over-rated and overplayed song I'd rather go listen to Hey There Delilah...
Read the Zeppelin article in the front page.

A world tour defiantly doesn't sound out of the question now.
robert plant sounded like he was struggling lol

and the guitar tone was abit crappy but that was probably just the video quality + uploading to youtube
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Why did he have overdrive on? It kinda ruined it, and I love Zep so don't accuse me of just being a tr011.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
From the reports that I have heard they played amazing and really gave the crowd what they were looking for (or at least the people I talked to that went). I don't think any anoucment will be made till Page's finger is better (He is injured again most likely from the concert).

The reason why they didn't play a bigger venue is because they were doing one show for a benefit concert and originally were only going to play a twenty minute set. Of course they ended up playing longer but everything seemed to gel together and they said they had fun.

Come on everybody start crossing your fingers
Page 1 of 2