Has anyone here signed up for Musician's friend? If so, how does the $x/month thing work out, if you've ever done it? If I get positive feedback...I may buy a more expensive guitar than I first thought.
i've never done it, and the things are so inexpensive, there's really no need to do the monthly paying anyway. Musicians Friend is an awesome gear site.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
It's just like any other credit card.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
idk about that dude, but i recently bought a berhinger head from those dudes an it came when it suppose to working great. i trust em' an i also get coverage an !@#$ on it
"Blade, ready to die?" "I was born ready mother F*****"
Everything I've bought from there in the past has been superb. I'm planning on ordering an amp from there within a week and using the credit card no pay for x months thing like I did at GC a while back.