Hey,

Just a quick question. im looking into a new guitar and specifically one with a trem. the cheapest decent one i could find is the RG1570 at £475. but before i look more into this, are there any other guitars that are cheaper but have the same tremolo capabilities? i will be going pretty crazy on the bar lol

Thanks
The Ibanez S470 is chepaer, and it has the ZR trem, which is also good. I prefer the feeling of the Edge Pro to the ZR though, but I know there are people who feel otherwise. All in all, I think the RG1570 is one of the best guitars of its kind in that price range.
I would say S320. It's a great guitar with a great trem for a great price. They're ... well. I'll leave the rest to Tony the Tiger.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
It sure as hell can. The S2170 is one of the many guitars that I'm considering buying myself, and the main reason is the ZR trem.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by kyrreca
The Ibanez S470 is chepaer, and it has the ZR trem, which is also good. I prefer the feeling of the Edge Pro to the ZR though, but I know there are people who feel otherwise. All in all, I think the RG1570 is one of the best guitars of its kind in that price range.

+1

the washburn x40pro might be worth a look too, but those are the main contenders at a reasonable price, as far as I'm aware- s320/470, rg1570 and x40 pro.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?