...is a Catholic!?? where did that come from? has anyone else heard about this? I heard about it on some metal documentary on vh1.
yeah lol

Most metal bands have some christian background.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
really? Kerry King is the last one id expect to be Catholic, maybe just b/c hes such a metal icon, and metal isnt associated with Christianity and religion other than Agnosticism or Satanism. Even tho religion doesnt really play a factor in how good a musician u are, it definately is a bit odd.
Quote by qotsa1998
really? Kerry King is the last one id expect to be Catholic, maybe just b/c hes such a metal icon, and metal isnt associated with Christianity and religion other than Agnosticism or Satanism. Even tho religion doesnt really play a factor in how good a musician u are, it definately is a bit odd.

That's right, Kerry King, the bassist and singer for Slayer.

Idiot.

This thread is utterly useless, and there's a huge slayer thread already.

*Reported*
Quote by webbtje
That's right, Kerry King, the bassist and singer for Slayer.

Idiot.

LOL own3d
Quote by qotsa1998

last time i checked kerry king was the guitarist and tom araya was the lead singer
Quote by metalhead987
last time i checked kerry king was the guitarist and tom araya was the lead singer

Are you absolutely sure about that?
k listen up slayer n00bs.

Tom - bassists/vocals: rasised catholic
Kerry - lead guitarist: thinks relegion brainwashes people
Jeff - lead guitarist: couldn't care less about relegion
Tom- drummer: thinks the same way jeff does

kerry writes most of the "Satanic" lyrics

jeff and tom write most of the war and murder songs.

you people make me sick
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
i thought dave lombardo was the drummer....

or have they changed and i just missed it?
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Quote by k1ng_pooh
k listen up slayer n00bs.

Tom - bassists/vocals: rasised catholic
Kerry - lead guitarist: thinks relegion brainwashes people
Jeff - lead guitarist: couldn't care less about relegion
Tom- drummer: thinks the same way jeff does

kerry writes most of the "Satanic" lyrics

jeff and tom write most of the war and murder songs.

you people make me sick

Have you ever heard of a thingy called sarcasm?
Kerry is a christian...

Lombardo used to be the drummer - don't think he's with them at the moment, although I couldn't be sure..
My Gear
Original JCM800
Fender Blues
ADA MP1 Rack

1952 RI Tele
Fender Floyd Fat Strat
Dean Razorback V255
Dean ML79F
Fender Strat, scalloped
Fender Floyd Strat
Ibanez RG550 - 1987 DY, 1990 DY, 2002 BK
Kramer Paul Dean
Danelectro DC59
Kerry is most certainly not a christian. he bashes religion every chance he gets. and yeah, toms a catholic. but dave mustaine's a christian and james hetfield was raised through scientism or whatever the hell it is... the thing tom cruise is.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Last edited by Shredder Guitar at Dec 11, 2007,
Quote by mck_776
Kerry is a christian...

Lombardo used to be the drummer - don't think he's with them at the moment, although I couldn't be sure..

HAHAHA!!! noob lmao
Most folks have known for quite some time that Tom Araya is a catholic.... i think you're a little late in picking up on that one.
Quote by Second Rate
Most folks have known for quite some time that Tom Araya is a catholic.... i think you're a little late in picking up on that one.

well sorry mr. smart ass