i'm taking a lot of ap classes this year and not getting much sleep so i'm drinking 2 cups of coffee a day, but i don't want to become addicted to coffee so...anyone knows any substitute with the same result? any kinds of tea? or something else?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Well i was gonna suggest crack cocaine; it seems to be the answer to everything else, famine, war, pestilence...
Legend has it that apples wake you up better than coffee.

Don't ask why. I don't know. Maybe it's not so much the apple as the vigorous chewing motion that increases blood circulation in your head.
Quote by Muphin
Sleep.

i wish that was an option
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
qat (or khat) leaves if you can find 'em.
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
monster

the only thing is that it's addicting too...
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
some tea has more caffeine than coffee. Other than that, id say try someting like Monster or Rockstar. Even tho they wouldnt taste as good as coffee IMO, they definately give u a boost.

don't know if you can get that where you are. you should be able to get something similar though.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Turkey. It'll help you sleep.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Speed? Never tried it but it has a fun name, sound perky
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Haven't done apples yet but that's what they say.

This probably isn't good for you, so I don't suggest it at all for the long term but it works miracles when you have to stay up for one solid night. Your favourite kind of chocolate + box of red bull. Drink the red bull while the chocolate's in your mouth. I know it sounds gross but it's so good, and it'll totally keep you up. I know this because I had to write 20 pages in one night because of my awful procrastination.

Honestly, just get yourself off it. It's gonna get worse when you're in college, so save up your coffee habits for that time of your life.

Also, going for a run in the morning- even just 20 minutes- will keep you energized. Puts a spark at the start of your day.
Quote by minibrowny
Well i was gonna suggest crack cocaine; it seems to be the answer to everything else, famine, war, pestilence...

Agreed.
Quote by Dæmönika
When I became ill last week, I had to make a critlist for people who came in and looked at my songs. Now, I've decided to make a cuntlist for The Pit. Starting with this thread. So far I have:

atreyu+a7xfan
Sailor Jerry
Dimebag22
Bobthemonkey14
"Apples"

Perhaps it has some
effect due to acidic taste
Does that make any sense?
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Dec 11, 2007,
cocaine works way better than coffee. so if you really want a boost it will help. You will go through your homework so fast it may be set on fire from all the friction.

As for legal substances go for any major energy drink, especially red bull, full throttle, etc. I wouldn't recommend tea because even though many have caffeine most are designed to relax you. or listen to drum + bass that usually gets me in a productive and energetic mood. or thrash metal.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by minibrowny

i love you.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
ADD drugs.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by doctorums
qat (or khat) leaves if you can find 'em.

Tbh I think it's pronounced chat... in Ethiopia all the locals went around chewing it, bless the penniless little fellas
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism