ok i have an epiphone les paul black beauty and i have no amp at the moment and need to get a new one in the region of $900 or €600... i want to amp for both gigging and practice....i want the amp to be as verstitle as possible and i want to have really good clean channels as i prefer playing clean......

so any recommendations ????? any help would be great
vox amps usually have a really nice clean tone, so do the fenders, and you should be able to find one in your pricerange.
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I really like Peavey Classic 30s. Any Fender is gonna have great cleans, so maybe a Twin reverb?
Definetly have a look at Fenders - they are perfect since you just want cleans.
Quote by dutch5367
Fenders are good for clean. I like Marhall stacks myself

Lollage.
i play stuff like the chills, foos, blink 182, breaking benjamin, rise against, avenged sevenfold, red jumpsuit apparatus saosin, stone sour alter bridge etc and lots of really acousticy stuff

so now what do ye reckon???
Quote by dutch5367
Fenders are good for clean. I like Marhall stacks myself

What are these Marhall's you speak of?

But if your prefering to play clean, look at the vox's and fender's, but try driving (as in overdrive) them as well, because you won't be playing clean all the time
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
i want it to be versitle enough to play everything on it not just cleans so i dont know if a fender would be verstile enough.... maybe im wrong....i was thinking a laney vc30 or a marshall valvestate
Quote by ktk182
i play stuff like the chills, foos, blink 182, breaking benjamin, rise against, avenged sevenfold, red jumpsuit apparatus saosin, stone sour alter bridge etc and lots of really acousticy stuff

You will need an Overdrive for Blink 182 and maybe a Distortion pedal for Avenged Sevenfold.
Quote by ktk182

If thats what you play then you should just cut your wrists instead
Quote by mitch311

**** you man. Those bands are good. He's allowed to listen to what he likes.
Quote by mitch311

*looks at mitch311 profile*
Favorite bands :
stone temple pilots, gnr, soundgarden, led zeppelin, pearl jam, chilli peppers, black sabbath, etc. pretty mainstream i know hahaha

well not all of us can play original music

BACK ON TOPIC: im just gonna throw it out there....carvin V3 combo (used) maybe?
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Well, what music do you play? Check out the Laney VC30 112 although it may not suit you if you play like death metal or whatever...
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
Well, what music do you play? Check out the Laney VC30 112 although it may not suit you if you play like death metal or whatever...

has already been answered
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless