I need a good recomdation for a good multi effect processor, my budget is about 100-200 dollars American.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
if i were you, i'd save a bit more and go for the Boss ME-50. it's got all you'll ever need, and it's pretty quality, i really like it. it's like a bunch of stompboxes put together.
I have a digitech rp350 and it is awsome for the money i got if for about 200 bucks.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Yamaha Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112

Effects:
DigiTech rp350 (For Sale)
BOSS RC-20 XL Loop Station
BOSS GT-10

Rock on!
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
if i were you, i'd save a bit more and go for the Boss ME-50. it's got all you'll ever need, and it's pretty quality, i really like it. it's like a bunch of stompboxes put together.

ya i was looking at those they are pretty nice.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I can't believe I'm saying this...

The Behinger V-amp Pro is not bad for the price...

Eww.

I got mine for $100 AUD, And I use it with a rack EQ, Rocktron Super C Hush, and an 50watt EL34 power amp.

I got some very decent live sounds, and even a few ones that were okay for recording.

I feel so.. dirty...
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
Quote by Cofflecakes

Eww.

I got mine for $100 AUD, And I use it with a rack EQ, Rocktron Super C Hush, and an 50watt EL34 power amp.

I got some very decent live sounds, and even a few ones that were okay for recording.

I feel so.. dirty...

*gasp*
i have a digitech rp250 and it has very nice effects, but its distortion kinda sucks xD... i suggest saving a little bit more and get a better pedal... try getting 300$ or if u can 400$
Quote by Cofflecakes

Eww.

I feel so.. dirty...

AHAHAHAHA XD i know what u feel... we all feel like somethings wrong when we start talking about behringer equipment xD
digitech 250
or maybe the 350
i own the 350 and it is worth the money. but it distortion is not REALLY high. you can play metal with it but you can´t play something heavier