What is the most wanted sound/tone do you want the most out of all the bands in the world. This includes guitars, basses, drums, etc.

Personally i get a pretty good old school thrash sound out of my Marshall MG stack and MT-2 Distortion but the most wanted sound I would want would have to be the guitars sound/tone from Metallica's ...And Justice for All. The guitar just sounds so agressive on that album.
i want a megadeth sound
something from rust in peace/peace sells
i really like that kinda gritty, raw tone.
the beatles tone in the chorus of "come together"
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Paul Gilert's tone.

Michael Amott's tone on Doomsday Machine.

Steve Vai.

Yngwie Malmsteen.

Shawn Lane.

They are all just perfect...and I don't know how to get them...

If anyone has any suggestions for some of those tones, I have a PodXT Live, suggest me some presets?
Mick Mars live sound. he solos, but it still sounds really full, and raw
Dean Something-or-Other
Jay Turser Semi-Hollow
B. Bass
Woodbine 12str.
-------
Crate Flexwave 120w
about 1300w more bass than i need
-------
But really Im a Drummer...
Zildjian biotch
The intro sound to This Mortal Soil by Mastodon...i have no idea what pedal to use to get it.

OR the Foxy Lady intro tone....its godlike, so thick.
well, being an acoustic player.

I would love to have my moving bass lines sound like Tommy Emmanuel's
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

i want my live set up to sound like anything steve albini has recorded. or nels cline from wilco
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
I like Eddie Van Halen's.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Metallica, Pantera, and Lamb of God's tone.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
I want my bass drums to sound like Vinnie Paul's (in Pantera) and Lars Ulrich's (in ...And Justice for all album). I want my snare drum to sound like Lars Ulrich's (in MoP/ RtL), and I want all my toms to be tuned the way I want them, Also, I'de like my floor toms to sound like Chris Adler (from Lamb of God) so basiccally, I want Metallica and Pantera sound with some Lamp of God. Pantallicagod sound
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
id have to say guitarwise a clean tone like hendrix's or gilmours, and as far as distortion goes something between pete townshed, jade puget and matt bellamy.
i cant put a particualar bands name to it.. but i want a raw, distorted tone, that doesnt hide the actual music.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by metal overlord
I want my bass drums to sound like Vinnie Paul's (in Pantera) and Lars Ulrich's (in ...And Justice for all album). I want my snare drum to sound like Lars Ulrich's (in MoP/ RtL), and I want all my toms to be tuned the way I want them, Also, I'de like my floor toms to sound like Chris Adler (from Lamb of God) so basiccally, I want Metallica and Pantera sound with some Lamp of God. Pantallicagod sound

Lamp of God, the almighty holy lamp that shines over the universe. Anyways, I know what you mean man, I play drums, and I love that bass that Vinnie gets from his bass drums. It doesn't overwhelm the sound of the show, but it still hits you in the stomach. I saw Chris Adler's floor toms in the "Blood of the Scribe" video when he played at the 2005 Modern Drummer Awards. The things sound like Thor walking. I've almost got my toms to sound like that, the 16'' and the 18'', and all I need to do is mic the drums up. For now my band is making me use a drum machine to input all of my drumming into the songs so they won't be overwhelmed with the cymbals and static from overloading the recorder we have now. If I remember, Lars's snare sounds more cracking than anything. A beater head should help you get the sound.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
In my opinion John Petrucci has the best lead tone.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Jimmy Page's tone.

Also, on an unrelated note: I R BACK FROM FOTB!!
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Cynic's tone, or Death's.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
Quote by ThousandEyes
Cynic's tone, or Death's.

Damn what the hell is wrong with me i forgot about Chucks tone.
DEATH FOREVER!!!