I recently bought a gibson les paul standard at the 20% off guitar center sale, and have liked it fairly well. I just don't like the thought of spending so much money on one thing, even if it is a guitar(I'm only 13). So I'm wondering whether I should sell my guitar on Ebay for $2200- $2300(which is $200 less than a store bought one, if you include tax). And then if I should just buy a cheaper guitar, like in the $1000-$1500 range, because it made such a deep hole in my pocket. I'm just wondering what you guys think. Any thoughts?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
So are you just trying to get attention when you misspell "they're"?
Or are you just a girl?

Quote by Surak

How about punching him in the face? You just let him touch your goods? What's wrong with you? Unless you like it of course, but that's another matter
Do it, buy a used LP studio for around $900, and save up for a car. Unless your parents are already buying you one, in which case, I hate you and you should send the rest of the money to me.
Where does a 13 year old get $2500?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee

haha, my thoughts exactly, I wouldnt its a nice guitar keep it and rub it in every ones face
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by i have to pee

my thoughts exactly. but a friend of mine got a gibson les paul when he was 15. were both 16 now, hes been playing 2 years, ive played 12, and ive got crap gear
keep it, you're not going to get 2200 dollars out of it because you can get one off of musicians friend for that much. ebay has them a lot cheaper than that as well. i know i would prefer to buy from a reputible dealer rather than a ebay seller if its for the same price.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
I could use some actual advice please, and so you know, I've been saving up for years for mowing lawns and christmas and brithday money. It's been in the bank so I've gotten some interest on it too. Thats how I got the money , but please, some help would be great instead of argueing over how I got the money lol
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Or are you just a girl?

Quote by Surak

How about punching him in the face? You just let him touch your goods? What's wrong with you? Unless you like it of course, but that's another matter
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Make your own damn decision.

he wants opinions. why do you think he posted a thread.
Quote by fretsonfire74
he wants opinions. why do you think he posted a thread.

He's a stupid 13 year old with no mind of his own and the internet?

Sounds like a winner to me.
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Wow, now I don't like you even more.

He's just asking for some advice, calm down...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Aqua Dementia

And you're a bitter 15-25 year old with interests that don't range past selfishness and bullying (I'm only getting caught doing the latter). For shame!!
Keep it. If you having been saving for ages and like it, then how did it put a deep hole in your pocket, when your pocket was empty anyways????
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
I already reported Aqua, hope he gets another ban.

Anyhow, for some advice to the TS:

I'm not too inclined on the price range of the mentioned guitar, but think about it.

From what you said, you've done some work and earned the guitar. It seems like a waste to try to sell it off for quite a bit less than what you paid, at least this soon.

Perhaps you could work up some more money, and then either sell it off, and you'll have the same amount of money you bought it for, or, using the new money, buy new parts for what you don't like about it.

Just a thought.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by PitLurker
And you're a bitter 15-25 year old with interests that don't range past selfishness and bullying (I'm only getting caught doing the latter). For shame!!

I'm not bitter, I just don't like most people in the age range or 13-17. I have various interests, selfishness and bullying aren't some of them.

I could care less if you don't like me Td Nights, and I'm perfectly calm, son.
Quote by i have to pee

thats what i was thinkin too, dame i'm a poor ass
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I'm not bitter, I just don't like most people in the age range or 13-17. I have various interests, selfishness and bullying aren't some of them.

I could care less if you don't like me Td Nights, and I'm perfectly calm, son.

Up to 17? You're only a year or two off that.

You flamed someone asking for advice.

You constantly declare you're not hateful or anything related, yet I tend to see you in situations like these, where you really seem to be.

Why not like people in the age range of 13-17? You think you superceed them because you're older, and barely at that?

Practice What You Preach.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Anyhow, Aqua:

I absolutely hate when anyone posts something completely unhelpful, and goes out of their way to do it.

Not going to argue with you further, as it probably has no point.

One last thing: Don't try that 'I'm not arguing' thing either. Your disguise can only run so thin.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Aqua Dementia

**** you, you stupid douche, I was just asking for opinions, that doesn't mean I base my decisions completely off of what other people say. You an asshole who just caused arguements.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Or are you just a girl?

Quote by Surak

Quote by InsantKarma94
I could use some actual advice please, and so you know, I've been saving up for years for mowing lawns and christmas and brithday money. It's been in the bank so I've gotten some interest on it too. Thats how I got the money , but please, some help would be great instead of argueing over how I got the money lol

Holy shit. That's alot of lawns.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.