You can't have pictures in your signatures? Not smilies. Like actual pictures imported from like photobucket or something in your sig
Guns N' Roses Fan!
Slash rules!

Gear:
Fender Squier Affinity Fat Strat (Navy)
Fender Frontman 15G Amp
I kind of like not having pictures in sigs. It keeps things clean, unlike a lot of other places.
Oh Shit!
some people make those cool little drawings with the colored squares. How do you do that BTW? I've wanted to know for a while.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by Dirge Humani
No, because if you could, some asshole would put a 100000000000x10000000000 pixel in their sig.

i would agree ith that... BUT, you can make it so that it can only be up to a certain size or pixleage or whatever
There is a firefox addon that converts text links automatically into images (see: text-to-image). It's pretty popular on another message board I visit frequently.
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
No no no the admin or owner could limit how much a member could put into the sig. Because I was a mod on this other forum and I put too many pics into my sig. The limit is two, but I put three :p. I have some pretty sweet pics and I could photoshop some for yall so you can put it in there if the admin allows it.

EDIT: But not all of us have Firefox. I can give you an example of it by a link, but I have to have your ok before I post you the link.
Guns N' Roses Fan!
Slash rules!

Gear:
Fender Frontman 15G Amp
Last edited by whitefox4114 at Dec 11, 2007,
It's actually possible to limit signature image sizes, but the forum looks fine without them.
Quote by catchy phrase
I kind of like not having pictures in sigs. It keeps things clean, unlike a lot of other places.

I don't know... Other then a few lines of text people can get really annoying with them. Like when they have ten quotes and really big colored words. Just one little banner or picture is cool. But I suppose that's what the avatar is for...
Yeah but I can give you an example on another forum. I can show you what it looks like without the text. And just the banners.
Guns N' Roses Fan!
Slash rules!

Gear:
Fender Frontman 15G Amp
forums look better without them. images in peoples sigs bug the hell out of me (on other forums)

Jack my swag
Quote by catchy phrase

correct
No, because no one likes looking at your username in some weird ass chinese-demon font with flames, next to your warcraft avatar in a washout with all his stats listed, and then a picture of a gun.
Quote by natel0083
No, because no one likes looking at your username in some weird ass chinese-demon font with flames, next to your warcraft avatar in a washout with all his stats listed, and then a picture of a gun.

Exactly.
Oh Shit!
Quote by catchy phrase

+10000!
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Well not if we watch ourselves. I mean we just don't put random images. How about images from the bands we love?
Guns N' Roses Fan!
Slash rules!

Gear:
Fender Frontman 15G Amp