So, before i begin, I must stress upon you I was NOT under the influence of ANY drug. Yeah, so last nite, I was just chilling in my room and then randomly I just got really dizzy at first. And a feeling of nausea started to set in. So I decided to turn out the lights and lay down. Well after awhile of laying down, I notice my heart is beating very fast. Then I start shaking uncontrolably. From their I just sort of laid their for an hour or more, I couldn't really tell time, it felt like forever. But I don't know. Does anyone know what could have happened, it just sort of came out of nowhere?
an anxiety attack or something along those lines, I'm not really sure to be honest
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by schecter06
its called a seizure.. you should see a doctor soon.

Dont assume, I dont think it is unless you have a history of it in your family. It may be just adrenaline. But I would get checked out if happens again.
anxiety attack, cluster headache, seizure. could be any of those
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
Quote by Garret.
an anxiety attack or something along those lines, I'm not really sure to be honest

yeah I used to get those too and it was all anxiety.... is there anything that is really worrying you? or are you working/studying too hard?
Quote by darkstar2466
Heart attack due to cocaine use at an old age. You'll live long, but you'll die just like old Thunderfingers.
It would be awesome to die like my hero, thanks!

Quote by stanleybach
You are going to make a lot of people in this thread very happy.

oh damn
low blood sugar? my hands shake and stuff when i get that and i loose track of time like im not paying attention or something
Quote by jackson action
low blood sugar? my hands shake and stuff when i get that and i loose track of time like im not paying attention or something

You diabetic too?

Anyway, that sounds somewhat like a pretty bad low-blood sugar attack, like jackson said
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
No not diabetic, my uncle did have epilepsy though.

But I've been reading up on it, and It sounds more like a panic attack, but I dont know yet.
That's happened to me before, wait a while and if it happens again see a doctor.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by doctorums
anxiety attack, cluster headache, seizure. could be any of those

No way in hell that was a cluster headache.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by MyImmortal
Rub Icy Hot on it then do a barrel roll. BOOM! Instant cure!

HAHAHAHA I knew that someone would post something of that manner.
i get that, its panic attacks/anxiety attacks, and it can be VERY serious, they sometimes are signs of serious chemical imballences, which can lead to depression or many other disorders. mine started like that and my depression eventually got so bad i was suicidal. please, please go see a doctor, too many people ignore these things, they are no joke.

EDIT please ignore my signature, its not meant to mean you
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
Quote by MyImmortal
Rub Icy Hot on it then do a barrel roll. BOOM! Instant cure!

You sir, made me wanna punch myself in the face for laughing at either of those before...
Quote by DirgeForTheSun
do you have an eating disorder?

it sounds like electrolyte imbalance, thats some serious ****

drink gatorade and see a doctor

no eating disorders as far as I know.
Sorry to inform you sir, but you have teh AIDS, lets hope its the good kind.......
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
So...anxiety attacks can come on at any time? Like, not just while you are anxious about something?

Because he said he was just chilling in his room.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
yeah, they come for no reason, it has hit me in stressful times (most likely) or when i am laying in bed trying to sleep or playing guitar (my ULTIMATE relaxation) its a chemical imballence in your brain, there is no control or trigger for it
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"