I found my old SNES in my room today, and I was thinking If I were to buy Audio/Visual cables from Ebay, could I simply Plug it into the Tv and it would work?

I have the RF cable but I'm too lazy to tune it in, and I don't quite remember what to do.

Please help me, I really want to play Mario All Stars!
that should work
my cable's broken and without super mario allstars, i cry myself to sleep every night. best of luck to you, sir.
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I know, My SNES has been sitting there with All Stars in it for years on end...taunting me.
The RF adapter plugs into the Coax cable input in the back of your TV. The one your cable goes in to. I do not think SNES used composite AV cables, it was before their time.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Mr. Twelve
Yea, that should work.

So It should be like a PS2 and I just plug it in and put the channel on AV ???
That's how I use mine.

The RFU adapter should work too.

I'll have a bourbon.
If you have an N64 you can use the a/v cables from that
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
I'm actually playing Battle Toads right now.

\,,/_[><]_\,,/
ARGH! I let my friend borrow both of my controllers....I feel like an idiot right now.

pretty sure Nintendo have had the same AV/RF cables throughout the generations, so if you've got a N64 or other it should work? I'm not positive though..
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
Quote by orgasmickey
pretty sure Nintendo have had the same AV/RF cables throughout the generations, so if you've got a N64 or other it should work? I'm not positive though..

Works if you have a gamecube as well.