Okay, so I'm one of those unfortunate people with braces.
My teeth were horrible. And I'm not being melodramatic.
o around 2 years ago I had to have oral surgery. It was okay.
Then I got braces.
Now, 2 years and 12 days after first getting this sh*t done to my mouth, they tell me the baby tooth they left is wobbly.
So they gave me these choices;
Either, keep the baby tooth there. It might fall out in 2 years, it might fall out in 20 years, it might never.
But if it does, it would cost around $6000 to get a fake one put in to replace it.
And with this choice, I get my braces off in around 8 months.
Or. Take out the baby tooth, drag my other teeth together to close the gap. With this choice, I have my braces for another 2 years or so.

I hate my braces, I want them off as soon as possible. So this is why it's a dilemma.

So. What should I choose?
I have exactly one week to decide.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Last edited by t3gan at Dec 12, 2007,
which tooth is wobbly?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
do you care about what your teeth look like?

are they so bad theyll cause you problems later in life?
On the bottom row, canine, right side.
You see, my teeth were that ****ed up that that particular adult tooth was too far away and badly angled to even straighten at all, so they took out the adult tooth, and left the baby.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
pics of what they used to look like. and hold off if u can. if it doesn't fall out then what's the problem?
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by t3gan
On the bottom row, canine, right side.
You see, my teeth were that ****ed up that that particular adult tooth was too far away and badly angled to even straighten at all, so they took out the adult tooth, and left the baby.

well, you could just be missing a tooth, forever.

that tooth isn't really essential like your molars or front teeth, It just depends on whether or not you would be happy with missing a tooth
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Umm...I kind of have the same problem. I have 2 baby teeth in which might never fall out..they might grind away though. If I got braces I'd need to have special braces for awhile to pull my adult teeth down after I get surgery to pull them out. I don't want braces either . I'd say...fill the gap and leave them on for 2 years though. If you don't, you will end up with the tooth falling out, I'd say, or it will wear away over time and look ****ed up anyways. That's what the dentist told me.
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
Just leave it alone. it it falls out, who the hell's gonna care? I know a guy who has a missing tooth and half the time he doesn't even bother with his fake cuz its a hassle. Just be like "yeah, i lost a tooth, but you shoulda seen the other guy!"
Funky c, Funky do
Have them on for another 2 years, you will be happy once you get them off, trust me. I had my braces on for 4 years as well, and now that its over, im so happy I had them even though it sucked so bad. And missing a tooth is a pretty big deal, so get it done right now that you can, because late on in life you will regret it bigtime.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
+1 to fraser on regretting it big time if you don't.
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
my middle bottom tooth is fake because of that reason,

its awesome, never gets hole, never hurts, got braces off faster and nobody even notices it
Quote by fallingforever
pics of what they used to look like.

Not so great, ay?
Sorry for the size.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
...girl. Haha

And c'mon guys, please help.
Damsel in distress.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Those pictures are sexy baby. A/S/L?

But on a more serious note.. Braces are cool.

And if you keep the baby tooth, your chances of getting hit on by pedos goes up.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Well Tegan, my dear.
If you go with the latter decision
You'll be better off in the long run.

But yea, you'll still have the braces longer.
I reckon you look sexy anyway babe.
And yea. You going to the library for sport tomorrow?