I've always wondered why Mike Tyson sounds like a homo when he's talking, why is that?
Because he is?
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
He has a lisp perhaps. He probably bit part of his tounge off in a boxing match when he wasn't wearing a mouthpeice or something.

He is?
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Mike Tyson only makes about free fiddy
Statistics can be used to prove anything.

14% of people know that.
Quote by hammondrckr
steroids, they will raise your voice

Steroids deepen your voice Genius, if he took steroids he wouldnt be able to Box professionally
Quote by r311dude
Mike Tyson only makes about TREE fiddy

fixed
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by nebraskan
fixed

Damn Loch Ness monster
Statistics can be used to prove anything.

14% of people know that.
Mike Tyson still boxes professionally? I thought he dropped out of the game after Little Mac kicked his bitch ass up and down.

And because he has a lisp? So? I want a lisp. I think they're sexy. Especially on a lady. If I could find a woman with a lisp, I'd be so happy.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.