what is all of ya'lls input on this thing..what should they do??
put him to death??
or release him..

??

my personal answer answer is death..
I'm guessing you have dial up.

Just joking.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
^^u might wanna state the reasoning to your personal answer answer too.

if it's "because capital punishment is cool!!!", then go away.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
no not capitol punishment..i think he killed his wife who was white..and another person..and all of the evidence led to him..i bet if he didnt have a white wife he wouldnt have killed her..
Quote by GHOST_OF_WAR
no not capitol punishment..i think he killed his wife who was white..and another person..and all of the evidence led to him..i bet if he didnt have a white wife he wouldnt have killed her..

....What does his wife being white have to do with anything? Are you saying all black people who have killed only kill white people, or are you saying OJ hates whitey? Or.. What the hell? Or do you just not know?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Aqua Dementia
TS is about 14 years too late...

Hence the dial up joke! It was monumental fail.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by GHOST_OF_WAR

capital punishment (aka death penalty) is what you're saying OJ should be served with. so now you're saying no death penalty???

and you're not getting the whole trial. i've only seen jsut a tad bit of it, his wife being white is NOT the motive of OJ killing her... even if the evidence led to him, he must stand trial, and that's what he's going through right now. then, the judge (or was it jury?) decides the punishment he gets.

you fail sir.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Hence the dial up joke! It was monumental fail.

Didn't realize that was you. When did you change your avatar?
they have already closed his case so they cant put him to death, even though he is probly dumb enough to do some other random act of stupidity soon to admit he did it. and for the record OJ didnt get off because he was black for all the racist freaks. he got off because he was a beloved sports star...who just happened to be black
empty the bullets from the chamber
actually..i hate oj for the fact he did kill her..he didnt have to..if she cheated on him then just dump her and get a new wife or dont do it at all..he deserves the death penalty..and i was saying i dont believe capitol punishment is not cool..thats what i meant to put sorry..
You're still 14 years too late for the original trial. I bet you weren't alive when this happened and heard about it through his new book.
well he is stupid..and i am pretty sure its also because of money..because im sure hes loaded with it..probably paid em 1mill each ..or however much hes worth