what i have:
i want to rewire a h-s-s style guitar. the guitar has a 1 vol and 1 tone and a 5 way selector switch, and i would like to stick with the openings that are already in the guitar.

what i want:
the tone (and vol if possible) of the humbucker to be controlled independently of the singles.
(not sure if this is possible) to be able to control indepedendtly the tone and vol of whichever two pup's that i'm using at the time. (using push/pull pots mabe?)

can anyone write a wiring plan that would allow this? this would be greatly appreciated.