Well... I'm not sure quite what to say, apart from that I must be horribly addicted to UG.

I don't normally post, or even start threads, but after my findings this is possibly the most UG worthy thing thats ever happened to me...

HERE GOES:

My dad's been subtly hinting that he's got me some sort of FX pedal for christmas, so I decided to go hunting, because my guitar teacher is selling a modded Tubescreamer that I want to buy with my next pay cheque, and I don't intend to buy it if my dad's already got me an overdrive pedal.

After looting my dad's room I decided to try little crevices and cubby holes in the kitchen, and on top of the cupboard, where I've never even thought to look before was a **** load of empty bags that I often see my mates who smoke bud with... and towards the back was a full one.

Thinking nothing of it I presumed it was Tobacco as my dad's a heavy smoker, but about half an hour later after suspicion creeped up on me I gave it a sniff and it's definately Cannabis. Well... I'm not too great with drugs or anything, but it smells remarkably like it, I'm going to work in about 10 minutes and I'm gonna get my mate to verify the contents. I always thought my family were boring... This could be an interesting turn :O

You guys ever had anything like this? Not necessarily to do with drugs or anything?

Is it wierd I'm slightly excited at the concept opposed to completely shocked at my parents behaviour?
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
Yeah I'm suspecting my dad's an alcoholic, actually.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Same with me

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Nah, my family's pretty good.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Dabey
i wouldn't be that excited if i found out my dad smokes pot

Yeah... I'm not excited, It's more awe I think.

It's just so unlike my family...

It makes me laugh at the propect though.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
MATE you have to keep us updated with this.
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

I don;t think I would find it that big of a deal if my dad smoked pot once i a while. I know he doesnt because he is kinda nerdy. If he smoked a lot i honestly would be kind of disappointed.
My dad told me he smoked pot in high school.
it was the '70s though
Last edited by chea_man at Dec 12, 2007,
my dad got a playboy as a joke present for his birthday and 6 months later i found it under his bed.
Quote by schecter_guy
my dad got a playboy as a joke present for his birthday and 6 months later i found it under his bed.

Hahahaha
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

Quote by schecter_guy

lol
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
Quote by outerlimit501
I don;t think I would find it that big of a deal if my dad smoked pot once i a while. I know he doesnt because he is kinda nerdy. If he smoked a lot i honestly would be kind of disappointed.

Yeah... My dads nerdy as **** too...

But I guess we get nasty surprises sometimes.

I'm debating how best to bring it up, My mate at work confirmed it was Bud, and suggested I tell my brother so we can surprise him together over christmas dinner. It could be quite amusing watching him squirm.

The other thing is I know my mum's in on it because she can roll and my dad can't. (She smokes roll ups, my dad smokes L&B.
Quote by Vindication

Quote by Gemini

I didn't actually..
That's pretty awesome if you ask me.

A lot of people need to realize that marijuana isn't as taboo as you think, I mean look at you, your own dad smokes it and probably has for a while.

I don't see any point in being mad at him, unless you would be mad at him for drinking a few beers or a couple of shots, and if you'd be mad for that, I think you may need to lighten up some.
my dad was a teen in the 80's so he just jammed to "devil music" and drank tons of beer with his bros...
Take it. Its not like he's going to come up to you and ask you if you stole his weed.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Kensai

With a son like you I'm surprised he's not a full blown smack-head

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
My Dad smoked pot in the 70's, he said on my 17th birthday he doesn't mind if I smoke pot...(from when I'm 17+)
The confrontation begins:

Me: I'll tell you whats ****ing up with me... *Grabs weed*
Dad: Oh that? I've been smoking that every day since before you were born... IT's no biggy really, I've done it in front of you. In fact... Yeah... I've done it in front of your grandparents...
Me: You mean every cigarette you roll has weed in?
Dad: Yeah, it's my way of relaxing, I'm surprised you can't smell it.
Me: Come to think of it yeah...

I now feel stupid for not noticing, he's left it out before, I've even thought to myself that it looks like weed in his cigarettes. I just never thought it possible, y'know its my parents when all said and done.

I feel really retarded. Moral of the story from what I got from them...

Drugs are safe and fun ^_^.......
Quote by Vindication

Quote by Gemini

I didn't actually..