does anyone play?

it's the multiplayer element of f.e.a.r, and it's free.

http://www.joinfear.com/main

it's a pretty big download, but it's well worth it.

add me on xfire if you want a game. (same as my username)
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Is this the same as F.E.A.R or is it a different version or patch. Because I already have Fear, I just havn't installed it yet.
yeah, it means we can play on the same servers, I think.

but obviously, you get more weapons and such.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Ichikurosaki
i tried this some time ago

my pc is too **** to run it -_-

there's an option for minimum graphics. it looks like the first 007 game on n64.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
downloading now!
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
nah, it's stand alone.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW