A thread in homage to the late Jeff Buckley with one of the best voices in rock music.

I noticed there wasn't any threads, well i couldn't find any and decided to make one.

The first time i ever heard Grace i was in total awe of his vocal range and singing ability in general. He will be sorely missed RIP.
Can't believe a thread hasn't been made already somewhere...

Anyways, was in the dentist the other day and was reading an old issue of Mojo. Had an inteview with him about (What was at the time) his upcoming album 'Grace'. A sad read.
Jeff Buckley was amazing im a big fan of his music, ive been meaning to get sketches for my sweetheart, has anyone got it? If so what do you think of it?
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
There is already a Jeff Buckley thread, I think in Alternative & Indie.
Hi, I'm Peter
Very powerful voice. He sang like a bird.

Wait, why's this in a "rock" section. It should be Alt/Indie.
LOL
Quote by Dirk Gently
There is already a Jeff Buckley thread, I think in Alternative & Indie.

Oh right, sorry it didn't come up in search results.

Quote by Guitar_Joe
Jeff Buckley was amazing im a big fan of his music, ive been meaning to get sketches for my sweetheart, has anyone got it? If so what do you think of it?

Its alot darker than Grace.
Last edited by str84ever at Dec 13, 2007,
Quote by DownInAHole.
Very powerful voice. He sang like a bird.

Wait, why's this in a "rock" section. It should be Alt/Indie.

It is.

And Jeff pwns.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!