allright so her and i have been going out for only a week but its the weirdest relationship ive ever had. shes to afraid to do anything she wont even let me hold her hand. so to go deeper into it, her parents wont let her have a boyfreind, she cant hang out ever or talk on the phone. im a senior in highschool i need to be going out and doing **** with my many woman freinds and not have any remorse about it. should i breakup with her?
Relationsh-

Oh wait, this one is easily solved.¨

Just dump her if you don't want to be with her.

Simple
Not if you really like her but if you don't then break up with her.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Dump her, but keep these in the relationships thread in the future.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by skud47
allright so her and i have been going out for only a week but its the weirdest relationship ive ever had. shes to afraid to do anything she wont even let me hold her hand. so to go deeper into it, her parents wont let her have a boyfreind, she cant hang out ever or talk on the phone. im a senior in highschool i need to be going out and doing **** with my many woman freinds and not have any remorse about it. should i breakup with her?

That's code for 'You have sweaty hands'.
to me it seems like you dont even have a relation with this girl, so why break up? just do what you want to, you dont need to hold back for someone who doesnt know if she wants to get in to a relation.
just tell her this and have fun, you might even get lucky and she might admit what the problem rlly is (parents? yeah right, middle ages are over)
I would say relationship thread, but I can tell you anyway.

Think about why you want to be with her. Because you want action, or because you genuinely want someone to love and to be loved in return?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Think about why you want to be with her. Because you want action, or because you genuinely want someone to love and to be loved in return?

Best response yet.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

/Thread

You should post in the relationship thread and end it with that post. It would answer everyone's questions.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

You're deluded.

But, threadstarter take this to the realtionship thread.

*Reported*
Quote by Donaldguitar
You're deluded.

...k.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.