Ok, so I am supposed to be at school 2 hours ago, but no.

Because My Mom is stupid, and goes out somewhere on a weekday, at around 1 am, and still hasn't come home today, and now I'm late.

I have been late like 10 times this year because of her and its pissing me off. I try to call her cell phone, but she turns it off. And If I get mad at her for not getting us to school on time, she gets really mad and tells me to STFU.

The Principals at my school are very strict when it comes to this and I keep getting in **** for her BS.

What Do I do!
Quit complaining and rejoice? Jesus, my parents were meth heads growing up, and you don't see me bitching about it.. They wanted to kill me!

If I was in your shoes, I'd be thrilled to not have to go to school.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by DyNoMiTe...!
I'd say shes doing some hardcore drugs...

He's got a point. My parents were pretty cool with me skipping when they were high.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

buy a bike and ride to school?
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
I'd say you really need to have a bit of a word with her, she does, after all, have a parental responsibility to care for you and vanishing at 1am and not getting you to school on time isn't sensible. Is everything alright in her life? Is she having a bit of a breakdown? Try talking to her, because although I don't know your mother something could be up with her emotionally.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Cigaro
Sorry dude, I'll drop her round in a few minutes.

EDIT: is there not any way you can get yourself to school?!
Public Transport?
Bike?
Lift with someone else?
Them things on the bottom of your body... L... Le... Legs?
Last edited by sam b at Dec 12, 2007,
Go to guidance and maybe tell them you suspect your mom has a problem with whatever, alcohol or drugs, who knows. She's showing signs, but even if she's not, they'll understand it's her fault and they my intervene somehow.
Quote by Cigaro
Sorry dude, I'll drop her round in a few minutes.

Damn.
Beaten to it.
Oh well
Quote by Lil Macker
10 times...

Ummm, wow?

In my senior year, I got out of going to school at all for thirty days out of the semester. And I still managed to graduate.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by FRDesign
Ok, so I am supposed to be at school 2 hours ago, but no.

Because My Mom is stupid, and goes out somewhere on a weekday, at around 1 am, and still hasn't come home today, and now I'm late.

I have been late like 10 times this year because of her and its pissing me off. I try to call her cell phone, but she turns it off. And If I get mad at her for not getting us to school on time, she gets really mad and tells me to STFU.

The Principals at my school are very strict when it comes to this and I keep getting in **** for her BS.

What Do I do!

tell your ..."Principals " what is going on...video it or something to have something over just your words...
Too bad you're not in the US...you can ride a motorcycle if you're over 14.

Seriously though...find a friend to take you, or get excused or something...and talk to someone about your mom. It's quite possible that she got wasted and doesn't want you to see her like that.
Nope, no sig here.
dont hate, sounds like your mom is getting laid/ druged up.

but in all seriousness sit her down, and tell her you need a school education..... wait do you not have a bus system in your town?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Is it just me that can't see why TS can't do shit himself?

You're not disabled, and you're not retarded, so get used to doing stuff on your own.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by sam b

Public Transport?
Bike?
Lift with someone else?

It would take 3 hours to walk to my school. And I live near no public transit or other people lol.
Be happy you're missing school? jeez. why the fuck do you want to be at school anyway? faggot.

Quote by MyNameBeMikal
Go to guidance and maybe tell them you suspect your mom has a problem with whatever, alcohol or drugs, who knows. She's showing signs, but even if she's not, they'll understand it's her fault and they my intervene somehow.

I don't know about the state you live in, but in this state that would probably cause a lot of problems.

If you do that, don't be surprised if child services come to investigate which could end with you and your siblings being put in a foster home or something.

Besides that, why don't you call A and E and schedule her an intervention. I'll watch on TV.

Quote by Mutant Corn

Actually in Florida, you have to be 16, I've checked into it.
Quote by FRDesign
It would take 3 hours to walk to my school. And I live near no public transit or other people lol.

still no excuse not to go by bike, if it would take 3 hours to walk that would mean you live about nine miles away from your school which is about a mile more than I do and I almost always go to school by bike
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
grow some f.ucking legs tubby
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by sam b

Public Transport?
Bike?
Lift with someone else?

He's got a point, why dont you use those two things sticking out your *** and walk? Also, so im not a complete prick, I agree with dinkydaisy, you should talk to her about it!

Good luck!
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
Last edited by the metal bassi at Dec 12, 2007,
You ****ing walk, fairy.

And if it will take you 3 hours to walk...

YOU WALK FASTER
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
You ****ing walk, fairy.

And if it will take you 3 hours to walk...

YOU WALK FASTER

hahahaa

2kudos
Quote by Mutant Corn

Seriously though...find a friend to take you, or get excused or something...and talk to someone about your mom. It's quite possible that she got wasted and doesn't want you to see her like that.

Wtf?!!?!? Maybe in hicksville kansas where it's nothin' but open road. It's 16 to drive here and you need a seperate motorcycle liscense.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quit complaining and rejoice? Jesus, my parents were meth heads growing up, and you don't see me bitching about it.. They wanted to kill me!

That sounds like a ****ed up childhood.
walk?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"