WHY did all of the videos from the Led Zep Reunion gig in London the other night have to be taken off youtube dammit!? I was really lookin forward to seeing how they were Anybody else annoyed?
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I saw the one of Black Dog that was on BBC News,and a small,crap quality version of Kashmir
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
wait 15 mins and people will have uploaded some again hahaa
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by wizards?
I saw none of them, but why are you asking the pit this???

Because i guessed that there might,just MIGHT be a few Led Zep fans in the Pit,thats all. Dipshit,a n00bish one at that.
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by guns are wik
stairway was the tits

yeah, JPJ's organ/key playing was ace.

But they're releasing a DVD of it just wait for that. The money might even go to the charity.
patients buddy. If you look hard enough, you can find anything.. just keep searching
Live Ever, Die Never
how do you know theyre releasing a dvd of it?
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
True,they cant exactly not release one x) I dont understand why they didnt just plan a world tour...Imagine how much they could have made from it and how many feckin smiles there would be!?
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
Because i guessed that there might,just MIGHT be a few Led Zep fans in the Pit,thats all. Dipshit,a n00bish one at that.

well they were taken off, and really there will always be more put on, jeez I'm no n00b, I've been here long enough to know how everything works around here
they were taken off by warner brothers or sumthin?

I remember yesterday looking at a few and it say it has been removed due to copyrighting from warner?

I reckon youtube got told before the event to be prepared to remove these vids.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
RTFMLOL
Bootleg videos
are not good dealios
So booo-yah!
you get the Dee Vee Dee Box set
and that is what I must get
maybe I gotta sell my pet
Ehh!!
Quote by andyd93
WHY did all of the videos from the Led Zep Reunion gig in London the other night have to be taken off youtube dammit!? I was really lookin forward to seeing how they were Anybody else annoyed?

Because you touch yourself at night.
/Thread
Live Ever, Die Never
They're releasing a dvd to go with the Mothership cd next year.

And its the come back gig thats on that dvd.

So no doubts its Led Zep themselves,maybe wanting people to buy/wait and see it on the dvd next year
Quote by rocknrollstar
They're releasing a dvd to go with the Mothership cd next year.

The Mothership CD has already been released.
And it has a DVD, but it's not of the O2 concert obviously.
Quote by wizards?
well they were taken off, and really there will always be more put on, jeez I'm no n00b, I've been here long enough to know how everything works around here

I have been here a substantial time longer than you,so dont treat me like a dumbshit.

And does FenderSTRAT have a problem? I know i do,what do you expect,im 14 and ive never had a girlfriend god damnit!!
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Last edited by andyd93 at Dec 12, 2007,
They will have taken it off because its illegal. If they bring it out on DVD then there won't really be a problem, I'm sure people will buy it if they want to see it so bad.
Quote by andyd93
I have been here a substantial time longer than you,so dont treat me like a dumbshit.

3 months? eh. don't think your better than someone else cause you have been here longer.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by fenderbassist12
3 months? eh. don't think your better than someone else cause you have been here longer.

Im not saying im better,im no better than anybody on here,but i dont like noobs treating me like im fecking stupid! If i started saying stuff like that to you,i dont think youd like it either tbh...
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
All the Google Video videos are still up BTW
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.