Basically what the says. My school is having an acoustic talent show/concert next Thursday. Anybody have some good song suggestions? Right now I'm thinkin' Hey Joe or Hideaway.
Currently in blues mode.
Try Babe I'm Gonna Leave You by Zeppelin
When the Children Cry by White Lion
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
Hard Luck Woman by Kiss
Good Luck.
do you wanna play a good, emotional song, or something that shows off how good you are.

if you can handle it, tears in heaven by eric clapton
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
more than words by extreme
My Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Vox AD30VT
Wagon wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show. It's pretty easy to do by yourself. Play the fiddle part on harmonica for extra points.
Quote by CrowLord
do you wanna play a good, emotional song, or something that shows off how good you are.

if you can handle it, tears in heaven by eric clapton

I kinda wanna play more upbeat. I'm not much of a singer so Hiedaway would be easy but I coyuld get my friend to sing.
Currently in blues mode.
Try a classical guitar peice. A minuet of some sort. Or a personal cover of "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who.
"la campanella" by paganini; it's easy if you can fingerpick, you get to introduce it as a f**king *Paganini* song, it sounds great, and chicks love it
this is a really short piece though, so you should play it if you get to play a set

if you're a more advanced player, try bach's "gigue". damned if i can play it on an acoustic, but paul gilbert can!
a few of my favorites to play acoustic

Crazy Train
Lookin Out My Backdoor by CCR
Me and Julio down by the Schoolyard- Paul Simon
Little Red Ridin Hood- Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs

and if you really want to go for the goods-

put on a Sebastian Bach wig and do "18 and Life" from Skidrow

people love it when you take a totally non acoustic song, make it soft and put al the feeling in the world in it. Ive been shredding for years, but i've only ever made money playing acoustic.

and i didnt even want the money, but since i was sitting next to the beer stand...... it was appreciated
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock