My name is Leroy Garfunkel. And no, there's no relation hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I play an Epiphone Dove and I can play the whole of Stairway to Heaven without any mistakes. I like football and fighting, boxing that is! hahahaha, no, seriously, i aint a fighting guy. I have a girlfriend Emily, who I call smelly pants, but I wont tell you why! hahahahaha. Shes going to kill me in my heart if she reads this hahaha. Anyway, I love to rock and roll and look forward to making acquiesence with you. Haters, eat my fist, lovers, meet my wrist hahahahah. No seriously, I wont wank you off.

- Leroy Garfunkel -
twat.
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.

will i get banned for that? ^^^
Quote by centorium

Quote by PlayMadness

Your a ****! hahahahahaha....get bent.
Gear
American Fender Stratocaster (SCN pups)
Gibson Les Paul: Custom
Samson Q6 Mic
Balls
Quote by Mutleypunk
will i get banned for that? ^^^

No, you were just telling the truth.
Gear
American Fender Stratocaster (SCN pups)
Gibson Les Paul: Custom
Samson Q6 Mic
Balls
Yeah thats what i hoped people would think.
Quote by centorium

Quote by PlayMadness

Hello Leroy. How nice of you to do such a presentation. My name is @!/&"*. I live in Antartica (or somewhere close enough). Its nice to meet you. Welcome to the beautiful world of UG. Where friendship and love of music prevails on everything else.

ok, im done. wahahahahahahah
Sorry, i just saw other people had said hi and made an honest mistake. Calling me a twat is a bit of an over-reaction.
Quote by LeroyGarfunkel
Sorry, i just saw other people had said hi and made an honest mistake. Calling me a twat is a bit of an over-reaction.

Yeah it's cool. But you have to realize, other people, especially those on UG, are complete idiots. Don't ever follow their lead.

For future reference though, talking about how you call your girlfriends smelly pants is kind of... uh... just don't.
Quote by LeroyGarfunkel

heeeeeyyy dont take it personally!! Here at UG we love to make fun of ppl!! thats our way of showing affection! And thats the only way the sweet little teens of UG have found to make themselves interesting!! Dont mind them!! Just be HAPPY!!
are you talking to me? heey!! what have i done wrong?? im just being friendly!! i see youre a fast learner and youve understood the way things go around here.. but no need to be so rude!